Author Topic: GenaralSkar's Gamemodes - NEW: The Floor Is Lava  (Read 11067 times)

I have quite a few ideas for gamemodes so instead of spamming the board with them, I'll put them all in one thread.

Previous Topics:
Sumo
Afghan DM

Gamemodes
The Floor Is Lava
Pretty much the same as the Afghan DM, only you can't touch the floor because it's lava! I tired to get rid of all the spawns that touch the lava, but there still might be some. If you find one please tell me.

Sumo
Use Push Brooms to push other players into the lava!

Afghan DM
Fight in the streets of Afghan with Guns, Swords, and Rocket Launchers

These are all pretty fun. I wish Sumo didn't have as much jumping though. :(

These are all pretty fun. I wish Sumo didn't have as much jumping though. :(
I'm thinking of making another Sumo map.

the floor is lava would be cooler if the lava was to slowly rise and you'd all spawn at a random point in the map together and you'd have to decide what would be the best building to go to before it rises.

the floor is lava would be cooler if the lava was to slowly rise and you'd all spawn at a random point in the map together and you'd have to decide what would be the best building to go to before it rises.
I don't think that's possible.

I don't think that's possible.
Of course it's possible, all it requires is effort and a coding help topic

Of course it's possible, all it requires is effort and a coding help topic
Well I've never coded anything so I'd probably mess it up horribly.

The lava idea is really cool.

forget I'm in the middle of creating a better sumo

Well I've never coded anything so I'd probably mess it up horribly.
Well, with this I should be able to do it. I'll start working on it tomorrow.

http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=204184.0

Everyone would go for the blue tower in the center lol

All we need is a map with giant chairs, coffee tables, etc.

My idea for the Flood thing would be the lava either rises or falls one increment randomly every 30 seconds. The players would have to collect resources, which increase your score by one, and when you die you loose 5 points. The person with the most points at the end of a 5 minute period is the winner. I have the map finished and tried to make the events work with VCE. It seems that they should work perfectly, but for some reason they don't. I've made it a bit more complicated than it needs to be, so I'll try again tomorrow.

Another idea would instead of it rising and lowering randomly, one player would control the lava but I would need a spawn that only one player could spawn at.

the floor is lava servers= bunch of handicaps saying not to kill eachother *facepalm*