Author Topic: Communist knows my location and IP address  (Read 5164 times)

Okay, so this guy called "Communist" (BL_ID: 14521) on RTB, messaged me saying that he knows where I live and my IP adress. I checked my IP adress on whatsmyip.org, and he was correct. He knows my exact location. I'm not sure if this is a troll, but I definetely know he is a hacker considering he got the information correct. What should I do, and what do you guys think?

69.114.137.116 my ip

hake me

Obvious troll. Just forget about it.

oh my god you need to report this to the internet police FBI CIA people this could be a threat to like everything in the system

What's he gonna do?

buy a plane ticket?

watch your stuff communist, blurs dad works at steam and will ban your ass from blockland

If you were running a server he can just see the IP there then trace the general location from there with a simple website.

watch your stuff communist, blurs dad works at steam and will ban your ass from blockland

aaa that pagestretch, segfault!

aaa that pagestretch, segfault!
not my fault you're too poor to afford a real monitor

not my fault you're too poor to afford a real monitor
That image fits perfectly on my screen, but not when posted in the forums. What are you talking about?

OH NO, HE KNOWS YOUR GENERAL LOCATION! NOW ALL HE HAS TO DO IS SEARCH THE 100 SQUARE MILES OF LAND AROUND YOUR AREA.

You probably have a dynamic ip anyway, you can just reset your modem and it'll change. Correct me if i'm wrong, but an ip doesn't direct to your exact location, it shows where your internet is being provided, usually the closest major city. I was in Brazil and the nearest major city was Sao Paulo. My ip traced to Sao Paulo, not Valinhos, the city I was in. If you live in the US in a medium sized state, your IP will probably trace to the state capital.

tell communist your ip is 192.168.0.1 come at me bro