Video Cards That Work...

Author Topic: Video Cards That Work...  (Read 4279 times)

Stuff:

Graphics Card:

works great and can run shaders on high without a problem
(atleast for me it can)
also, it's almost as good as the GTX 560 Ti, only it's about 60$ cheaper

Your specs are essentially the same as mine. Intel, eh? Can't run shaders either?
People think shaders are shadows, no they are not. Most people shouldbe able to run shaders, Shadows on the other hand, not.

i have a nvidia gforce 6600 gt as my graphics card

shaders wont run :(

i have a nvidia gforce 6600 gt as my graphics card

shaders wont run :(
iknowthatfeelbro.jpg

Computer stuff goes way over my head...

What do these specifications mean for me and BL?  Before the current revision I was able to run everything on the best setting and have 6 digit builds.  Now I am a bit more choppy and when ever I try the shaders I crash after a little while.  And yes I do play on a laptop I apologize. 

From other posts these specs. do not look to bad.

Phenom II x4 965 BE and a HD 6770.
Runs BL at 60 FPS with everything on max plus vsync and I can get a stable 40 even when I force shaders to their highest level using the console.

Feels good
« Last Edit: August 14, 2012, 09:00:50 AM by Tokthree »

Laptop A6-3400m APU with Radeon HD 6520g
Runs Blockland on Low shaders pretty well.

I have a Sapphire Radeon HD6870 which cannot run at full speed cus I've bottlenecked it, with my AMD Athlon X2 250 3GHz CPU. Silly me.

Boom

EDIT;
This can only run shaers. So if anyone knows of an upgrade please lemme know
« Last Edit: August 14, 2012, 03:10:50 PM by Spiderpig »

That's part of getting a graphics card that actually works for your computer, silly.

Obviously I know that if I was informing people of the requirements (idiot). What I'm saying is that people are only posting their specs of their PC and not the specs of the graphics card. Most computers from HP and Dell don't come with large watt power supplies. I have an extra pc, HP m9040n which only has a 300W PSU. That pc came with a Nvidia 8400GS or the 9600 or something. I've seen people saying they have those, to upgrade to a better card u would probably need to upgrade the PSU

Intel G33/G31 Express
Doesn't run shaders because it's a stuffty internal card.

Getting a GTX 550 Ti soon though, that should work.

Didn't feel like typing it it.

ATI Radeon HD 4200

CCC for Windows 7 Home Premium x64

ATI Radeon HD 4200

CCC for Windows 7 Home Premium x64
You're joking, right?

And my computer can run shaders on high.