Author Topic: "Aimbot" Explosive platforms  (Read 4275 times)

just saxaphone getting jelous at your score

How can you see someone using an aimbot? You can't tell if they just have a high mouse sensitivity which they have always used and thus are used to.
yeah, true, except jam didn't claim this, so it isn't relevant in this instance.

I think it's just really unlikely if you look at the amount of hacking claims in any videogame atall relative to actual hackers, count in Jam Jar's personality if you know him, add the logic that it'd be handicapped to make this thread if he were actually hacking, stir in some 'he was targeting bricks and not players' and you come down to a pretty (really very) low chance.

I think a video would be the best proof. Just record yourself at an exploding platforms round, the rest of us will have a look

I'll try and do that. And thanks TAG c:

I think it's just really unlikely if you look at the amount of hacking claims in any videogame atall relative to actual hackers
except i know what i'm looking at when i see an aimbot/person with high sensitivity.

this isn't an unfounded claim.
count in Jam Jar's personality if you know him
I can't do this, unfortunately, due to lack of knowing him.
add the logic that it'd be handicapped to make this thread if he were actually hacking
there's this thing called "framing people" to place blame on them - tragically, the person chosen was sax, who has a poor reputation therefore allowing the entire community to stand behind jam.
stir in some 'he was targeting bricks and not players'
except he wasn't- he was targeting players. He was using a bow and arrow, and unless he used trigonometry and made the aimbot aim up a little more to compensate, he would've ended up hitting the bombs beneath the players, who seemed to like standing in the middle. I was watching him for a while, I saw how it worked.
I think it's just really unlikely if you look at the amount of hacking claims in any videogame atall relative to actual hackers, count in Jam Jar's personality if you know him, add the logic that it'd be handicapped to make this thread if he were actually hacking, stir in some 'he was targeting bricks and not players' and you come down to a pretty (really very) low chance.
i just countered all but one of your points - it isn't that low of a chance.

except i know what i'm looking at when i see an aimbot/person with high sensitivity.
Well it seems you need to work on that skill...
I can't do this, unfortunately, due to lack of knowing him.
Yup, I can agree with that.
there's this thing called "framing people" to place blame on them - tragically, the person chosen was sax, who has a poor reputation therefore allowing the entire community to stand behind jam.
Funnily enough I didn't even know Sax, let alone his "bad reputation". And this entire community. There's a lot of people I've seen over the past few days in game and on this thread that seem to be quite the opposite. Other neutral about it and people who are backing me. I have far from an even reasonable sized group behind me.
he was targeting players.
That's some good eyesight you got there. I seem to remember hitting the barrels.
He was using a bow and arrow, and unless he used trigonometry and made the aimbot aim up a little more to compensate,
I don't know how to code that kind of stuff :D let alone anything. I have 0 coding experience thus far.
he would've ended up hitting the bombs beneath the players, who seemed to like standing in the middle
Once again, I applaud your eyesight...
People move around as fast as possible trying to avoid platforms that are easy targets to their best abilities. If you stood in the middle, you learnt fast. People in this game were not standing in the middle; they were jumping about, constantly moving to try and avoid death.
I was watching him for a while, I saw how it worked.
It does sound like it...
i just countered all but one of your points - it isn't that low of a chance.
Hayyyoooo

yeah, true, except jam didn't claim this, so it isn't relevant in this instance.
Thinking about that: yes, my sensitivity is set quite high.

Let me watch. I would be able to tell.

I actually had an aimbot.

when it broke, I fixed it.

Know what I did after that?

I threw it away, since all I liked to use it for was AFK staring.

His player messed up or something and it got stuck looking at one of the core's for a platform and he was standing right in front of me.
He was looking like directly down onto it and it took a little while for him to get out of it.

I think a video would be the best proof. Just record yourself at an exploding platforms round, the rest of us will have a look
so that he can disable his aimbot mod for about 5 minutes and then proceed to turn it back on when he stops recording?
right, thatll prove he isn't using any mods

so that he can disable his aimbot mod for about 5 minutes and then proceed to turn it back on when he stops recording?
It'll prove that he's legitimately good at the game, and not using any tools. If he cannot produce a video we can assume that he is lying.

Speaking of which, where's this demo you promised us, jam?

I'm in Holiday c:
Just be patient a little bit more. I'll get it out soon enough.

Scratch is butthurt over his ban, I guess

Gj missing the purpose of such an endeavor