"Aimbot" Explosive platforms

Author Topic: "Aimbot" Explosive platforms  (Read 4234 times)

I agree. Latency was a tad high for me, but nothing more than I'm used to.
Max players was high, but once some people left the game became a very enjoyable match between me and about 5 other people.

Very fun.

The gamemode is best with 3-9 players.
10 is okay but even that's pushing it.

yeah. you start getting sniped from the dead - not kidding, a dude fell off into lava and he still killed me, the forgeter bobbed right back up

Still for the record, I don't use aimbot. And I am going to be modest but I am just good at it. How can I prove that I'm not using it? And as for that floating in the air, our Internet is 1.7MBps on average so that might have something to do with it.

I will prove that I don't use it. Not sure how, but I will. Any ideas?

Still for the record, I don't use aimbot. And I am going to be modest but I am just good at it. How can I prove that I'm not using it? And as for that floating in the air, our Internet is 1.7MBps on average so that might have something to do with it.

I will prove that I don't use it. Not sure how, but I will. Any ideas?
Lugnut said he saw you using an aimbot. And there are other witnesses too. So I don't think there is much you can do to prove that you diddnt.

Lugnut said he saw you using an aimbot. And there are other witnesses too. So I don't think there is much you can do to prove that you diddnt.
The thing is they saw me shooting accurately, but have no solid proof to say that I use an Aimbot. Just because I hit with high accuracy makes me a user of some kind of Aimbot? I'll record me installing a fresh Blockland and showing the Add_On folder, then play an exploding platforms if I have to just to prove I don't use an Aimbot. I hate anyone who does just as much as the next person.

Yeah I was just on the server. I spied jam_jar and saw him using an aimbot.

Don't know how, but he did.
da hell? waz wrong with him? He dares drama for something he actually did?!

>aimbots in blockland

I find that incredibly stupid unless someone makes a tdm/dm gamemode with bones (ie, head bone, arm bone, etc) as where heads are actually counted as a bodypart to do critical damage, so that a program like that would aim for the head, not just at the player

Then again if you would need an aimbot you obviously suck at any fps to date.

Sometimes you think people use aimbots,
but it is just the server lagging.

>aimbots in blockland

I find that incredibly stupid unless someone makes a tdm/dm gamemode with bones (ie, head bone, arm bone, etc) as where heads are actually counted as a bodypart to do critical damage, so that a program like that would aim for the head, not just at the player

Then again if you would need an aimbot you obviously suck at any fps to date.
Dude. You do realize there is a headshot mod, right?
And in this case it is possible, infact very likely.

Sometimes you think people use aimbots,
but it is just the server lagging.
this is the only room for error.
The thing is they saw me shooting accurately, but have no solid proof to say that I use an Aimbot. Just because I hit with high accuracy makes me a user of some kind of Aimbot? I'll record me installing a fresh Blockland and showing the Add_On folder, then play an exploding platforms if I have to just to prove I don't use an Aimbot. I hate anyone who does just as much as the next person.
i saw you going from one person another far faster than any other person in the entire map.

Either you were lagging less than the rest of us or you were aimbotting somehow.

Lagging

Either you were lagging less than the rest of us or you were aimbotting somehow.
So then I guess you really were aimbotting.

Nope
Well it's come to the point where you need to show us some proof if you want to be believed.

Well it's come to the point where you need to show us some proof if you want to be believed.
how would he do this? Record a video of him pwning without an aimbot?