Author Topic: "Aimbot" Explosive platforms  (Read 4290 times)

I could put one up, if you like.

Ahh heading off for tonight. I'll find one tomorrow.

How creepy.. I was on there when you got banned..

On Topic: Did you use aimbot? If you did or didn't I wouldn't think you did cause you really never killed me much with the core things.

Oh yes, definitely. Doesn't even require the workaround to bypass the block put in in v20.

Why? Because blocks are ghosted to all clients, and you can call getPosition() on bricks easy.You could stand on top of the brick, compare the positions of you and the brick below you (looping through ghosted bricks) and mark it that way.

Then, use simple math (and loop through all bricks again) to determine the locations of the other cores, then lock onto the one who's vectorDist() is nearest/farthest you, depending on how you wish to play.

This is very easy to do.
or you could just load the save in single player...

-Off Topic-
server's not even worth playing on, average latency of 1.34K, admins keep changing environment settings, admin to player ratio is like 2:1
honestly i'm not surprised you got banned from such a poorly hosted server

http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=204217.0

-On Topic-
come to think of it, you could build a list of the exact positions of the cores in a singleplayer server

then simply work based on that

yeah this is even easier than easy jesus
Don't think a lot of people would know how to do it anyway. I do agree with op. Its stupid how people still think everyone has aimbot.

Just the kind of thing i would expect from scratch actually.

Yeah I was just on the server. I spied jam_jar and saw him using an aimbot.

Don't know how, but he did.

Wait what

I thought he was just Jam Jar in BL too, no underscore.

Alright, I hate these noobs who go and say "OMG HAX" to a good player and "OMG U GOTZ AN AIMBOT" when his/her aim is good.

Yeah I was just on the server. I spied jam_jar and saw him using an aimbot.

Don't know how, but he did.
How can you tell?

How can you tell?
His player messed up or something and it got stuck looking at one of the core's for a platform and he was standing right in front of me.
He was looking like directly down onto it and it took a little while for him to get out of it.

Oh, yeah, that's pretty clear, then.

Oh, yeah, that's pretty clear, then.
not to mention repeated player tracking. no one is that accurate and that fast

It's my favourite game mode :c

I'm flattered :cookieMonster:

Yeah, Scratch doesn't know how to host this gamemode, the latency is high and the max players is set to 32; bad.

Yeah, Scratch doesn't know how to host this gamemode, the latency is high and the max players is set to 32; bad.
I agree. Latency was a tad high for me, but nothing more than I'm used to.
Max players was high, but once some people left the game became a very enjoyable match between me and about 5 other people.

Very fun.