"Aimbot" Explosive platforms

Author Topic: "Aimbot" Explosive platforms  (Read 4232 times)

Was on Saxaphone's Explosive Platforms server and this happened :D

I feel flattered! I had 144 score when he ban me so was a bit annoying but all so funny.

Question is though, is it possible to make an aimbot for the Explosive Platforms game mode?

As of v20, Aimbots no longer work.

As of v20, Aimbots no longer work.
Lugnut chuckles
no.
Question is though, is it possible to make an aimbot for the Explosive Platforms game mode?
um, let me go check what happens in it

Lugnut chuckles
Atleast ones which were made as Add-Ons and inside blockland don't. (I'm assuming this from Zealot's aimbot which used to work but broke after v20.)

Yes, actually, but you would have to manually figure out the position of all the platforms. Scratch was obviously being butthurt though, as he is wont to do

Oh yes, definitely. Doesn't even require the workaround to bypass the block put in in v20.

Why? Because blocks are ghosted to all clients, and you can call getPosition() on bricks easy.
Yes, actually, but you would have to manually figure out the position of all the platforms. Scratch was obviously being butthurt though, as he is wont to do
You could stand on top of the brick, compare the positions of you and the brick below you (looping through ghosted bricks) and mark it that way.

Then, use simple math (and loop through all bricks again) to determine the locations of the other cores, then lock onto the one who's vectorDist() is nearest/farthest you, depending on how you wish to play.

This is very easy to do.

I'd like to also add that no one has probably wasted their time making one of these, so no one is aimbotting.

come to think of it, you could build a list of the exact positions of the cores in a singleplayer server

then simply work based on that

yeah this is even easier than easy jesus

server's not even worth playing on, average latency of 1.34K, admins keep changing environment settings, admin to player ratio is like 2:1
honestly i'm not surprised you got banned from such a poorly hosted server

Got un-ban to prove I wasn't.

Got perma-ban.

Got un-ban to prove I wasn't.
Got perma-ban.
wtf
this must be a very awful server

Yeah, kind of is. It's just what like what Koopa explained :p

It's a fairly popular game mode, so hopefully you'll find a server that isn't quite so terribly horrible to play on.

It's my favourite game mode :c
But yeah, I guess you're right. Just the only one up at the moment though.