Last Man Standing (LMS) V1.3

Author Topic: Last Man Standing (LMS) V1.3  (Read 12116 times)

Lol what do you mean?

I kept pushing them over right when they spawned, they're like "ogm WHYY! THAT SHUDNT BE ALOWED"

But, that really should be fixed. No spawnkills.

It already does that. %lpc being the last pushed client:

Code: [Select]
%exp = (getRandom(1,%lpc.level) + getRandom(1,5));

That's not a very aggressive reward system. I think it would be better as:

%exp = 10^(%lpc.level-%player.level)

That's not a very aggressive reward system. I think it would be better as:

%exp = 10^(%lpc.level-%player.level)

%lpc is the player recieving the experience. So you're saying if im level 11 and i kill a level 1 i should recieve 10000000000 exp? Or was the ^ supposed to be a multiplication sign?

I kept pushing them over right when they spawned, they're like "ogm WHYY! THAT SHUDNT BE ALOWED"

But, that really should be fixed. No spawnkills.

Yeah i may fix that, i may not.

my my - aren't you slick.

connecting to an irc channel to get version notice and usage tracking? very clever.

%lpc is the player recieving the experience. So you're saying if im level 11 and i kill a level 1 i should recieve 10000000000 exp? Or was the ^ supposed to be a multiplication sign?

Oh, I had that backwards but I did mean to use it as an exponent. How about:

if (enemylevel > playerlevel)
  %exp = 2^(enemylevel - playerlevel)
else
  %exp = 10*enemylevel

To avoid spawnkilling, you could add a 5-second timer to the beggining of the match, where nobody can move or attack. They would still be able to look around, though. This would allow players to get situated before getting killed.

this is good but again with the "the longer you've wasted on this server the more powerful you are"

which will just turn off any new players all together, the bad will get worse and the good will never lose.

this is good but again with the "the longer you've wasted on this server the more powerful you are"

which will just turn off any new players all together, the bad will get worse and the good will never lose.

Currently, levels are only for bragging rights. They do nothing to improve your player.

Did you take this from crazycrypt?

This is the worst stuff ever
It's actually awesome

Suggestions:
Why does it join an irc channel?
Someone shoots you straight up. You land on the brick. You jump down. He gets exp.

Bigger arena like a circle with hole in the middle, and NO camping plates

Suggestions:
Why does it join an irc channel?
Someone shoots you straight up. You land on the brick. You jump down. He gets exp.

Lol, those aren't suggestions. Anyways, yes I know about the pushing them, they land on a brick, jump off and the other person gets experience, I'll try and provide a fix for that in the next update.

Are you gonna tell us anything about the irc part