Author Topic: The Drama Board  (Read 1070 times)

Does anyone else here browse through the drama board just to get some good laughs? I do, and the drama board has never let me down. Found anything good? Know anybody who dramas people for stupid reasons? want to be my fwand? Discuss.

no
it's all annoying stupid bullstuff
I try to avoid it

ok the answer "no" is no longer allowed please only post if "yes" lolol

Hey remember me from like way back? Anyways, if you do enjoy people argueing, go ahead, consume upon the dismay of others. I don't go into the drama expecting a tea party or anything neat. I only go there to check out what people I should avoid when it comes to ingame stuff. Not once have I made a drama, and I don't plan to. Nothing comes out of making a drama due to forum related ordeals, other than a ban, in which they'll just buy a new key anyway, in which sure, Badspot in real life is glad he's making more money, but the community as a whole isn't too happy on it.

Hey remember me from like way back? Anyways, if you do enjoy people argueing, go ahead, consume upon the dismay of others. I don't go into the drama expecting a tea party or anything neat. I only go there to check out what people I should avoid when it comes to ingame stuff. Not once have I made a drama, and I don't plan to. Nothing comes out of making a drama due to forum related ordeals, other than a ban, in which they'll just buy a new key anyway, in which sure, Badspot in real life is glad he's making more money, but the community as a whole isn't too happy on it.
Some dramas can be funny.

This is a funny topic
oh my god i just finished wiping the tears out of my eyes that was so funny xD

I don't like it, people use it to upset and berate others.

It should be there for people to bring to awareness abusive players in the community, but instead people tend to pray on the OP based on their previous grievances with them.

And I'm not going to point fingers but I think you'll find there are a sad bunch of users here who are usually the ones trying to make dramas as hateful, slanderous, and twisted as possible.

Some drama's are funny but the response they get isn't.

It should be there for people to bring to awareness abusive players in the community Some drama's are funny but the response they get isn't.
/agree

Most of it is just simple server ban drama now.

Most of the topics on the board means everyone winds up with a pineapple in their ass and arguing whose opinion is right. I generally avoid it if I can.

lol alot of drama topics are made because of other drama topics.. "you drama me ey, i drama u bak!!1one!"

Personally, I like the drama subforum. It is a very unique feature, and I feel like this forum would be worse off without it.

Personally, I like the drama subforum. It is a very unique feature, and I feel like this forum would be worse off without it.
I think it's safe to say that nobody so far has thought, much less implied that the board should be removed. And I'm not saying you were thinking that either. As much as I hate that subtopic, it's use outweighs personal feelings.

There are some funny dramas, and thre are some serious dramas.

I look at both.