ogm sum1 stoly my buid or avatar! oh noo [Rant]

Author Topic: ogm sum1 stoly my buid or avatar! oh noo [Rant]  (Read 1876 times)

Seriously. Stop with all the "Blockhead Stole my Build!" and the "Blockhead stole my avatar." Stop with these stupid Dramas.

If you dont want something stolen. Simple. Don't Host it or upload it to the Forums, Internet, etc. Because once you do that. Its free for anyone to take it.

It does not belong to you if you host it, Because anyone can come along. Save Bricks. Leave. If you dont want it stolen. Don't host it. Alright. So stop with all these stupid topics about "ogm he stop my build! nuuu".

/Discuss

This post fully stops these drama topics, mhmm sista.

Nah but seriously, this isn't going to stop anything, drama topics will always prop up with people stealing builds. That's the whole point of the drama section.

If you want to keep your build from being stolen, make your own brick pack. If the person stealing the build doesn't have the same brick pack, there will be lots of stuff missing.

It's more about them hosting it without your permission/attempting to claim it as their own.
You can make the last thing fall flat on it's face if you make a thread about your build.

glass is dumb, people only make them to inform others that they didn't make it.

You can't compare "build stolen" dramas to "avatar stolen" dramas.

it's not build stealing if you've posted it on the forums.

that probably means the builder has leased it to us to use for free.

it's not build stealing if you've posted it on the forums.

that probably means the builder has leased it to us to use for free.
you're wrong, if someone steals something from you in any way, it's theft.

please stop posting for eternity

most of you use avatars you took from other people elsewhere on the net anyways

If you want to keep your build from being stolen, make your own brick pack. If the person stealing the build doesn't have the same brick pack, there will be lots of stuff missing.

Anyone who makes their own brick pack (Which is just a copy of the same default bricks and such) so that we have to download the SAME BRICKS over again is a friend and shouldn't be allowed to host at all.

Honestly, it isn't hard to make a forum topic about the build before you host it.  If you feel that strongly about being known as the owner, just go to Gallery and stamp the build with your name first.

This is just a way for glass to look intelligent he would care if his build was stolen.

This is just a way for glass to look intelligent he would care if his build was stolen.
for once you are 100% right

Im just tired of all these Topics about so and so stole this and so and so stole that. :/

you're wrong, if someone steals something from you in any way, it's theft.

implying the user who posted it 100% made it.

did you even read my post?