Poll

HOW'S THE INFERNO?

IT'S FIRE
79 (69.3%)
IT'S A DUMPSTER FIRE
35 (30.7%)

Total Members Voted: 114

Author Topic: Team Fortress 2 Megatopic + Trade: SCREAM FORTRESS? MORE LIKE JUNGLE INFERNO!  (Read 2477199 times)

so, is everyone ready to preorder l4d3?

I'll give ya 2 ref for it.

Deal or naw deal ?
Sooo would you like to trade with me or not , Copblock ?

so, is everyone ready to preorder l4d3?
say whaaaat?

proof

say whaaaat?

proof
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=573769

tl;dr: someone dug through steamworks (run by valve), found an admin-only page regarding l4d3, guy got banned and the page was removed from public view

oooohhh YEEEE

it would be real cool if L4D3 was set somewhere outside of the states, maybe in europe. imagine fighting zombies on the streets of venice?

steam database records the entry (l4d3) as being tagged as "game" and several other updates to it including "servers" and "engine."

probably the primary release for source 2?

How is it related to tf2 exactly

oooohhh YEEEE

it would be real cool if L4D3 was set somewhere outside of the states, maybe in europe. imagine fighting zombies on the streets of venice?
Except European's are weak pacifists ruled by wolves who don't have mountains of guns like the United States, so they would have to hack and slash with kitchen tools.

I didn't wanna make a new thread for speculation and this is the largest thread regarding valve stuff

l4d3= more promos hopefully a golden frying pan

Except European's are weak pacifists ruled by wolves who don't have mountains of guns like the United States, so they would have to hack and slash with kitchen tools.
quick! take this billy club and fight for your life against hordes of undead zombies!

NINJA: omg you almost forgot your whistle!

I didn't wanna make a new thread for speculation and this is the largest thread regarding valve stuff
Point taken.