Poll

HOW'S THE INFERNO?

IT'S FIRE
79 (69.3%)
IT'S A DUMPSTER FIRE
35 (30.7%)

Total Members Voted: 114

Author Topic: Team Fortress 2 Megatopic + Trade: SCREAM FORTRESS? MORE LIKE JUNGLE INFERNO!  (Read 2433853 times)

TurboTax is coming to Steam?! HALLELUJAH
was about to say that

Mercenary Crossing: Wild World

they ride snipers magical camper van that farts rainbows out of its exhaust to get to each map

One of these days I'll have enough for a Lumbricus Lid

I always knew Valve could count to 3.

It makes Meet the Pyro 2 confirmed.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ogPO9yYxGlg

I tried making a gif profile pic but it borked.
« Last Edit: June 02, 2013, 04:13:01 PM by ShadowZero »

I always knew Valve could count to 3.

It makes Meet the Pyro 2 confirmed.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ogPO9yYxGlg

I tried making a gif profile pic but it borked.
i seen this one
also, in meet the medic, when the pyro is playing with the lighter near the end, the magazine looks like pyroland
meet the pyro was leaked long ago
« Last Edit: June 02, 2013, 04:22:34 PM by blockguy123 »

also, in meet the medic, when the pyro is playing with the lighter near the end, the magazine looks like pyroland
no it doesn't

i seen this one
it was also in a portal 2 instructional video like a year or two before meet the pyro

OT: would anyone else enjoy a koth king remake in payload? ultra cqc payload seems like a neat and untouched idea

And I was excited about valve announcing something I'm remotely interested in at E3
Great

it was also in a portal 2 instructional video like a year or two before meet the pyro
a year? i thought it was a couple of months

And I was excited about valve announcing something I'm remotely interested in at E3
Great
you never know, l4d3 could come with others things - we don't even know of l4d3 is properly in dev, all we know is that they're thinking about it and doing something to do with it (probably)

i'm pretty sure with l4d3 valve isn't just going to make it a "sequel to l4d2"
it'll probably be more than what we expect