Poll

HOW'S THE INFERNO?

IT'S FIRE
79 (69.3%)
IT'S A DUMPSTER FIRE
35 (30.7%)

Total Members Voted: 114

Author Topic: Team Fortress 2 Megatopic + Trade: SCREAM FORTRESS? MORE LIKE JUNGLE INFERNO!  (Read 2475179 times)

I thought you get a genuine brigade helm for the figure

I thought you get a genuine brigade helm for the figure

Different hats for different team colors

Blu Pyro gives you a Glove, Red Pyro gives you the Helm

Where's the "I hate ctf" option in the poll?

Where's the "I hate ctf" option in the poll?
This

Unless you're playing tribes ascend, nobody likes ctf

i hope im not the only one who sells cards for $ and then buy keys lower than $2.00 and craft hats worth $0.31 or less

i hope im not the only one who sells cards for $ and then buy keys lower than $2.00 and craft hats worth $0.31 or less
I did this during the summer sale and got a strange nade launcher out of it

Do we have a steam group?, If not we should make one and call some community gaming.

I've only just recently made a dollar and 17 cents by selling cards ;__;

I found a medic hat with Gonzila in the name todag

I'm more loveually inclined to women (I think), but I would suck a whole lotta richard for a scythe reskin of the Powerjack named The Grim Reaper's Sprint.  I'm a sucker for the Backburner/Detonator/Powerjack ambush loadout, and a scythe would just remind everyone that I am the one who knocks will be the leading cause of death in unaware players.

I got premium yesterday and I took a few screenshots of my character customizations here
I bought some keys too and I uncrated some loot including Strange Jarate

also I was playing a few minutes ago and my sniper sounded like he said ''TAKE THAT, YOU SMURFS'' because there were so many gunshots in the background
« Last Edit: July 28, 2013, 08:57:05 AM by ChappersTeddy »

Here's the hat I'm talking about