Poll

HOW'S THE INFERNO?

IT'S FIRE
79 (69.3%)
IT'S A DUMPSTER FIRE
35 (30.7%)

Total Members Voted: 114

Author Topic: Team Fortress 2 Megatopic + Trade: SCREAM FORTRESS? MORE LIKE JUNGLE INFERNO!  (Read 2430361 times)

wait a minute

since the invis watch turns the spy invisible (presumably by bending the light around him)

shouldn't that render him temporarily blind because his eyes aren't receiving light?
here's an explanation

shut up

okay sorry
« Last Edit: October 26, 2013, 02:01:35 PM by The Resonte! »

wait a minute

since the invis watch turns the spy invisible (presumably by bending the light around him)

shouldn't that render him temporarily blind because his eyes aren't receiving light?
since heavy is a fatass, shouldn't he have heart failure occasionally from holding that minigun?

since heavy is a fatass, shouldn't he have heart failure occasionally from holding that minigun?
considering the medic is constantly healing him, no

bacons in wind tunnel legs

wait a minute

then he could only see himself if it bends the light AROUND HIM
or something i dont know

I love the 2012 halloween lines

bater

up!!!

that reminded me that i made that a long while ago.

anyone selling a unique sharp dresser

Started up a new account to keep tf2 stuff separate from everything else, can't hand over whatever little items I have because steamguard.

Join dustbowl server, pick pyro, burn obvious spy, accused of mw+1ing noob.

Next round, spy goes soldier.  Soldier shoots as soon as the gate drops, dead with two consecutive reflected rockets and leaves server.

Feelsgoodman.png

Wowe so pro.
10/10 good job

Started up a new account to keep tf2 stuff separate from everything else, can't hand over whatever little items I have because steamguard.

Join dustbowl server, pick pyro, burn obvious spy, accused of mw+1ing noob.

Next round, spy goes soldier.  Soldier shoots as soon as the gate drops, dead with two consecutive reflected rockets and leaves server.

Feelsgoodman.png
Please tell me you had a gibus on

Please tell me you had a gibus on
Gee I wish.  I made the account just yesterday and haven't had the chance to get it yet.

Totally planning on wearing it for more moments like that though.