Team Fortress 2 Megatopic + Trade: SCREAM FORTRESS? MORE LIKE JUNGLE INFERNO!

Poll

HOW'S THE INFERNO?

IT'S FIRE
79 (69.3%)
IT'S A DUMPSTER FIRE
35 (30.7%)

Total Members Voted: 114

Author Topic: Team Fortress 2 Megatopic + Trade: SCREAM FORTRESS? MORE LIKE JUNGLE INFERNO!  (Read 2432191 times)

I aparently found a heavy transmogifier.

Must figure out if ican transmog anything good..

tf2 keeps losing connection so whenever I go into one of the Halloween servers I can't get the spellbook or anything ugh

did I mention the new update decreased my fps by about 10-20

Item servers are down for everyone else right

You guys never learn...
Just like in most major updates for TF2, you should expect the game to be troublesome at first. Seriously, I've seen you guys complain on this topic for a very long time now.

You guys never learn...
Just like in most major updates for TF2, you should expect the game to be troublesome at first. Seriously, I've seen you guys complain on this topic for a very long time now.
the fact that we got 100+ hats which is the complete opposite of what most tf2 players want kind of pisses me off

You guys never learn...
This
How are you still surprised that the steam servers/item servers are down every time there's a theme update?

This
How are you still surprised that the steam servers/item servers are down every time there's a theme update?
i gotta agree with this
holy stuff i'm a handicap and even i know that

This
That like saying "why do you not like being slapped if i say i'm going to slap you"
it still hurts because they dangle it in front of your face.

That like saying "why do you not like being slapped if i say i'm going to slap you"
it still hurts because they dangle it in front of your face.
Then don't say "hey ow why didn't you say you were going to slap me?"

Valve needs to do an update where they don't release any new hat/miscs, but like 100+ weapons.
I would like that very much.
And of course a new map or two, because that's always a good thing.

Valve needs to do an update where they don't release any new hat/miscs, but like 100+ weapons.
I would like that very much.
And of course a new map or two, because that's always a good thing.
100+ weapons would be too much
maybe the amount the uber update gave us.

Then don't say "hey ow why didn't you say you were going to slap me?"

Sorry, I digress.

weve had like 200+ hats since May, now we need atleast 10 new weapons.