Poll

HOW'S THE INFERNO?

IT'S FIRE
79 (69.3%)
IT'S A DUMPSTER FIRE
35 (30.7%)

Total Members Voted: 114

Author Topic: Team Fortress 2 Megatopic + Trade: SCREAM FORTRESS? MORE LIKE JUNGLE INFERNO!  (Read 2468987 times)

I like that too
The + changes the height of the unusual effect, but default height for orbiting fire looks best imo
yeah the + changes are for oculus rift to prevent the stuff from getting in your eyes

Hey, they exist khorde :c

is it just me or is the item server lagging? like I'll switch weapons and it'll show as if i were equipped, but i'd still have my previous item until the next round. hopefully this isn't intentional

Is there a unusual variant of: das guttenharen(?) the ward(?) or that new medic beard? because I would like one ]img width=1000 height=625]http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/846967607566381274/2FDCDFED07B9EEEF9CE38241F5813344B7E7CFCB/[/img[
Any unusuals of any of those hats/misc?

figured out
« Last Edit: November 10, 2013, 05:48:02 AM by Timezbrick »

^ Well, at least now we know what the soldier's innards are made from. Clothes.

I'm a bitch? I'm sorry, I know how to trade however it doesn't even take up 10% of my average day.
Taking a break from this topic, I don't understand how i'm a sharker, starfish or anything at all.
Look on OP, 90% of people are on my side, I don't know what I did to piss you off but apparently you guys are annoyed.

someone recap what the hell is with lamebro

is this what unusual trading does to you
1 admin says it's a shark while everyone else doesn't so I'm kind of stressed, I'm sorry.

lamebro ever since you made that damn unusual topic which people spammed in you've been acting like you have a stuck up your ass
People wouldn't leave me the forget alone (now they have left me, 1 guy got banned and the other me and I got together and became friends-ish)

sign this petition
petition to have lamebro stop being a bitch
supports                                        non supporters

everyone probably                                    lamebro1
Check OP. I dont know what I've done to deserve flame and hate on here?

Guys i'm sorry, maybe its just me stressing out. I'l take a break, if all goes well then I won't post a thing about unusuals for atleast ~2 weeks.

:C

lamebro I'm just gonna go with you're getting drunk with unusuals because you've turned into a huge richardweed the past few pages regarding this trade

nothing against you so far but I think it'd be best to leave your trade out of this discussion for awhile

Time to Post my Loadouts/costumes for all my classes as of the Halloween update!

VincentTheGuy will probably love my sniper:

It's best to go to servers that have Halloween on all the time

That's a nice back scratcher skin you got there

I'm a bitch? I'm sorry, I know how to trade however it doesn't even take up 10% of my average day.
Taking a break from this topic, I don't understand how i'm a sharker, starfish or anything at all.
Look on OP, 90% of people are on my side, I don't know what I did to piss you off but apparently you guys are annoyed.
1 admin says it's a shark while everyone else doesn't so I'm kind of stressed, I'm sorry.
People wouldn't leave me the forget alone (now they have left me, 1 guy got banned and the other me and I got together and became friends-ish)
Check OP. I dont know what I've done to deserve flame and hate on here?

Guys i'm sorry, maybe its just me stressing out. I'l take a break, if all goes well then I won't post a thing about unusuals for atleast ~2 weeks.

:C
Uhh, what's there in the op that excuses you from being a dyke?

Uhh, what's there in the op that excuses you from being a dyke?
i can't find it either

OP as in Outpost, I'm just saying most people are on my side.

Anyway, you guys are right, I'm getting too stressed out about it and I need to chillax, I thank you guys for always reminding me when I'm starting to go forgettard even like 4 years ago when I was a handicap, BLF helped shape who I am and i'm happy for you guys to call me a richardweed when I am.
I hope you guys accept my apology :C