Poll

HOW'S THE INFERNO?

IT'S FIRE
79 (69.3%)
IT'S A DUMPSTER FIRE
35 (30.7%)

Total Members Voted: 114

Author Topic: Team Fortress 2 Megatopic + Trade: SCREAM FORTRESS? MORE LIKE JUNGLE INFERNO!  (Read 2475599 times)

what the forget fifty-five hundred dollars for a golden pan

who would waste so much money omg

did the golden pan drop like an item or did he get it during MVM

did the golden pan drop like an item or did he get it during MVM

as stated before. completion from mvm. his 6th tour. rare drop.

it was a two cities tour.

unboxing
sending a massive glitch to valve and on a rare occasion they will give you an unusual of your choice
Where can I find me a glitch?

I've never had an item that was worth more than 2 keys. I need one.

someone else just got a frying pan

someone else just got a frying pan
I belive he is a youtuber

Where can I find me a glitch?

I've never had an item that was worth more than 2 keys. I need one.

find something totally game breaking that no one else has found and then report it

example: some guy found a way to give himself ANY item in the game. To prove to valve he could do this, he gave himself a "deflector" which is unobtainable. They fixed it and then gave him the usual of his choice.

what the forget fifty-five hundred dollars for a golden pan

who would waste so much money omg
for e-rep

that's why a lot of us here try to act cool and smartassy

They fixed it and then gave him the usual of his choice.
wow holy forget I want a usual of my choice

for e-rep

that's why a lot of us here try to act cool and smartassy

you do realize there are a lot of rich, sad forgets who have nothing else to spend their wealth on, so they buy what they like (virtual items)

its very possible to get a high paying degree and a nice job, live in a small home and have a sick nasty computer and car and then be complete and funnel money into a hobby

you do realize there are a lot of rich, sad forgets who have nothing else to spend their wealth on, so they buy what they like (virtual items)

its very possible to get a high paying degree and a nice job, live in a small home and have a sick nasty computer and car and then be complete and funnel money into a hobby
or that

Anyone in the MvM Mann up team busy today or are we gonna go and kick some tin to make some gold?

Anyone in the MvM Mann up team busy today or are we gonna go and kick some tin to make some gold?
i'd join you but I do not have a mvm ticket

school and then family until friday

SORRY NERDS

Can I be part of the said mvm team?
I am good with Medic and (not so much) demo or engineer.