Poll

HOW'S THE INFERNO?

IT'S FIRE
79 (69.3%)
IT'S A DUMPSTER FIRE
35 (30.7%)

Total Members Voted: 114

Author Topic: Team Fortress 2 Megatopic + Trade: SCREAM FORTRESS? MORE LIKE JUNGLE INFERNO!  (Read 2474239 times)

Wowe i was not invited
cigarettes :(

Bronies are just the bane of me when i play tf2, they spam "friendship is magic" and other stuff i get sick of seeing it, also i have to sit by a damn brony in biology class, but now its time i strike back
maybe you shouldn't play on mlp lounge

I'm rather upset the killstreak effects don't apply onto custom skins on weapons I have or at least Remove the skin on it.

I'm rather upset the killstreak effects don't apply onto custom skins on weapons I have or at least Remove the skin on it.
They only work on default textures, custom textures aren't really applicable for the sheen

I just sold My Unusual Overclocked roboslug for this:

TBH I like it more than the slug and the slug was unpriced and hard to sell and ughghghghghg

I really want an unusual, but I don't have money (or keys).

The custom weapons probably need to be updated to have the same proxies and/or parameters as the default weapons

come back, I miss you ;(

i have a new map up for sale: Achievement_TurboV14
PLEASE download this first and put it in one of your custom folders that have a maps folder so you don't have to wait in advanced

thank you

anyways the IP as usual is 97.88.163.178

imo killstreak effect are kinda ugly

they need to be PRETTIER

had to go on wave 7/7 of my last mission of first new map mvm tour

:(

imo killstreak effect are kinda ugly

they need to be PRETTIER
they should emit particle effects, with more being added per kill.

imagine getting a four leaf clover effect for the huntsman  :cookieMonster:

had to go on wave 7/7 of my last mission of first new map mvm tour

:(
i'm stuck on metro malice

i'm stuck on metro malice
play as a heavy, literally all you need is the brass beast and rage knockback.

I really need to get an unusual, but I don't have any money. What's the easiest way?