Poll

HOW'S THE INFERNO?

IT'S FIRE
79 (69.3%)
IT'S A DUMPSTER FIRE
35 (30.7%)

Total Members Voted: 114

Author Topic: Team Fortress 2 Megatopic + Trade: SCREAM FORTRESS? MORE LIKE JUNGLE INFERNO!  (Read 2433255 times)

I opened a Munitions crate
got sniper rifle killstreak kit
put it on my Botkiller Sniper rifle MKII
then I realized I use the AWPer hand instead of the normal rifle
welp hopefully that's worth some money.
Market says $10.27 for silver, $14.23 for gold.

do those prices include the valve fees?

do those prices include the valve fees?
I was just looking at the listings, so obviously I'm including the fee.

hot damn that's pretty good
Now if only it wouldn't take a month to sell =/

I crafted a TC today, a kringle last two weeks ago and a all father 3 weeks ago.I'm the common annoying loadout soldier

I hate myself for making this.
Also almost everything I sell on Steam Market either never gets bought or takes way too long.
Eventually I just take it out and sell it somewhere else for in-game items or PayPal. PayPal only if it's kinda rare or a store item like keys.

I remember selling a handful of Steam Holiday cards in the market and they were sold fast

i use the market to store my crates so i don't have it clogging my inventory

Specific items sell very quickly
where others are really slow
Crates. keys and cards sell quickly definitely but Killstreak kits and other more expensive stuff sell slowly.

GUYS!  I DID THE THING

I WILL NEVER DO THAT AGAIN

what was harder?
Getting the Strange fan with a specialized killstreak on it or getting the 10 kills?

Edit: 4000th post.
« Last Edit: April 14, 2014, 05:12:38 PM by Flatflyer »

selling on steam market was really easy for me

sold everything I wanted within 30 minutes

what was harder?
Getting the Strange fan with a specialized killstreak on it or getting the 10 kills?
The kills, without a doubt.  Fan o War only does 11 damage max, and that's if it crits.
The killstreak kit was easy because I guy basically gave it to me because he thought it was useless.

Also almost everything I sell on Steam Market either never gets bought or takes way too long.
Eventually I just take it out and sell it somewhere else for in-game items or PayPal. PayPal only if it's kinda rare or a store item like keys.
I put a key up for $2.10 and it got purchased in literally 1 second.

I put a key up for $2.10 and it got purchased in literally 1 second.
im pretty sure people have bots set up to buy keys, tickets, and other desirable things that go under the average price