Poll

HOW'S THE INFERNO?

IT'S FIRE
79 (69.3%)
IT'S A DUMPSTER FIRE
35 (30.7%)

Total Members Voted: 114

Author Topic: Team Fortress 2 Megatopic + Trade: SCREAM FORTRESS? MORE LIKE JUNGLE INFERNO!  (Read 2433935 times)

« Last Edit: April 12, 2014, 02:30:24 AM by Badspot »

get the forget out you jewish piece of stuff.

User was banned for this post
What a troll

Wow, where did that come from?

http://www.tf2outpost.com/trade/19155149http://steamcommunity.com/id/Daswiruch
if someone wanted to get some weapons they would of gone onto a scrap for two weapons website.

Wow, where did that come from?
it's because he's a
richard
« Last Edit: April 12, 2014, 07:12:47 AM by Quote Story »

richard's message was pretty much true though. Claiming to sell weapons for one scrap as well as telling people that you would not add them or accept 2 weapons as replacement pretty much confirms you as a stuff-tier trader. The only thing daswiruch left out is "add for fast trade" in the trade notes

richard got banned because the magnitude of his angriness was really disproportionate to what was originally said, even though it's clear he has a previous hatred of stuff tier traders. If it's his first ban I don't expect it to last longer than a week

I still don't understand why he doesn't just accept 2 weps
I mean its pretty much the exact same thing
Its like going to a cashier and asking for change in only quarters when dimes could work just as well.

Maybe richard should have gotten lmao box premium so he could evade bans

I still don't understand why he doesn't just accept 2 weps
I mean its pretty much the exact same thing
Its like going to a cashier and asking for change in only quarters when dimes could work just as well.

Because he's that stuff tier. He's the laziest of the lazy, he expects profit while doing literally no work at all.

If he gets 2 weapons he'd have to go through the 'dreadful' process of selling those too for a scrap each.

Because he's that stuff tier. He's the laziest of the lazy, he expects profit while doing literally no work at all.

If he gets 2 weapons he'd have to go through the 'dreadful' process of selling those too for a scrap each.
and *gasp* making even more profit

lol we're so mean
not really
he deserves it for being a lazy ass.

No need to be a richard

wow you're a male genitalia

ur a richard
"AGGISJCUCSGAGAGAGAFFFFAcigare tteDSAFF ALL THE richard JOKES ABLUT ME THAT I CANT DO ANYTING ABOIT"
-ur champion

richard