Poll

HOW'S THE INFERNO?

IT'S FIRE
79 (69.3%)
IT'S A DUMPSTER FIRE
35 (30.7%)

Total Members Voted: 114

Author Topic: Team Fortress 2 Megatopic + Trade: SCREAM FORTRESS? MORE LIKE JUNGLE INFERNO!  (Read 2434074 times)

mine is a golden pirate

with a strange golden parrot

Just started playing this again.

I swear to loving christ if quickplay puts me onto a server playing Standin one more god damn time I'm going to lose my mind

The addition of that map into default rotation is the worst decision in Valve history

Scottish resistance in upward tunnel omg

So, is there a reason why a lot of pyros I've met say that they don't like the back scratcher? I personally think its a great weapon since medics are usually with other people and if they are with me i can help boost their ubercharge, plus it has a damage boost.
Makes it very useful against other pyros, allowing you to flare-punch people instead of Axtinguish them.

I'm looking for Lord roosterswain's Pith Helmet and Lord roosterswain's Novelty Mutton Chops and Pipe, here's my inventory

http://steamcommunity.com/id/alphabravocharly/inventory/ I have a lot of stuff i don't use, i'll organize it later by things i use to junk.

I was playing as Pyro, I had a medic we went to destroy a sentry. It had a Pyro guarding it, so we ubered, the Pyro did as expected and kept airblasting. So I thought of a plan while being airblasted. I waited for the level 3 sentry that was still shooting at me non stop to shoot a rocket, reflected it to kill the Pyro, and had just enough time left to destroy the sentry and we won.

Felt amazing to actually have that work out.

Scottish resistance in upward tunnel omg

It's good anywhere

I'm pretty sure I kill more people per round with it than my Loose Cannon most of the time because nobody expects ACTUAL sticky traps, it's always just stickies haphazardly thrown on objectives or M1M2M1M2M1M2

So, is there a reason why a lot of pyros I've met say that they don't like the back scratcher? I personally think its a great weapon since medics are usually with other people and if they are with me i can help boost their ubercharge, plus it has a damage boost.
Makes it very useful against other pyros, allowing you to flare-punch people instead of Axtinguish them.

If there aren't medkits around in a big fight you're dead

additional pyro image
« Last Edit: April 11, 2014, 07:36:43 PM by Regulith »

It's good anywhere

yes but the bridge gives you a really nice advantage.

That moment when you join your favorite server and most of the 'regulars' that play competitively (not together but just in general) are on at the same time. Anyone who wasn't really good died pretty much non stop making them leave and more comp players join. It got crazy fast.

someone found another golden pan

I wonder what the forums would do if one of us found a golden pan.

http://www.tf2outpost.com/trade/19155149
Selling weapons, check my backpack, for 0.11 refined each (1 scrap!)
WILL NOT ACCEPT 2 WEAPONS

Add me, I will not add you!
http://steamcommunity.com/id/Daswiruch