Poll

HOW'S THE INFERNO?

IT'S FIRE
79 (69.3%)
IT'S A DUMPSTER FIRE
35 (30.7%)

Total Members Voted: 114

Author Topic: Team Fortress 2 Megatopic + Trade: SCREAM FORTRESS? MORE LIKE JUNGLE INFERNO!  (Read 2458807 times)

So each bread supposedly corresponds with each class.
Soldier: ration bread
Heavy: russian black bread
Pyro: burnt slice of bread
Engineer: cornbread
Spy: baguette

I'm going to guess that the pretzel is Medic, crumpet is demo, then cinnamon and plain bread for either scout or sniper?

(By the way this is all my thoughts over this bread stuff and not anything cannon. Is it a random piece of bread spawned or does the corresponding one appear when you teleport?)

The bread drops from your face when you teleport. Really hard to miss because it spawns in the center of your screen.
It'd be better if it just kinda bounced out of the teleporter at the bottom.

The bread drops from your face when you teleport. Really hard to miss because it spawns in the center of your screen.
It'd be better if it just kinda bounced out of the teleporter at the bottom.

Here lies Soldier, he was shot from behind the bread that blocked his vision when he exited the teleporter

Maybe there are just invisible bread monsters that people occasionally telefrag

food for thought

did we get any new weapons

what is all this talk of bread about?

what is all this talk of bread about?
Whenever someone teleports, sometimes bread will appear with them. There are 9 types of bread, each representing a class.

I'd love to hear what someone says when they don't know about the bread yet and it shows up on them

lol bread
it's
bread
get it
bread

Why can't i see the TF2 font on the wiki anymore? I have them installed

Did a Firefox update break seeing custom fonts?

does anyone know a way to replace the bread models? i want to use the dogbread model instead:

does anyone know a way to replace the bread models? i want to use the dogbread model instead:

Step 1: Get a model of dogbread

gogol crome
So you're saying the Google Chrome update is what broke it?