Poll

HOW'S THE INFERNO?

IT'S FIRE
79 (69.3%)
IT'S A DUMPSTER FIRE
35 (30.7%)

Total Members Voted: 114

Author Topic: Team Fortress 2 Megatopic + Trade: SCREAM FORTRESS? MORE LIKE JUNGLE INFERNO!  (Read 2473684 times)

Ignore the guy who points out issues and is correct about them. Go ahead.
I'd like you to point out this guy, so I can ignore him.

I believe everyone is fully aware of how buggy TF2 is, Kalphiter, people do talk about some problems they experience, but they don't obsess over it like you do, they learn to deal with it until it's fixed (or not)

Every big update has bugs kalphiter if you didn't expect this to happen, I would be surprised.

Every big update has bugs kalphiter if you didn't expect this to happen, I would be surprised.
Because GUIs and item servers haven't been broken before this update!

If anyone's planning on Manning Up today and has an empty spot I'll join, I'll even be a Medic if needed

I'd like you to point out this guy, so I can ignore him.
gotcha

Because GUIs and item servers haven't been broken before this update!
Lol i are you still raging about the announcer sound files that you talked about in game

Lol i are you still raging about the announcer sound files that you talked about in game
What?

If anyone's planning on Manning Up today and has an empty spot I'll join, I'll even be a Medic if needed
> everyone ignores

Kaplhiter, you should go post all of your problems with TF2 on SPUF. At least there, there's a .0001% chance that someone with any real power will come along and read it.

We can't fix issues here, you're bringing them to the wrong forum. Honestly, I think Valve is doing a pretty good job with TF2 despite the bugs.

Also, the GUI thing isn't a bug, it's just alt-tabbing out of fullscreen mode. If it bothers you so much, play windowed mode or fullscreen windowed.

also the gen awper hand is awesome

6 engineers works really well on coaltown

Jag whacking in MvM is not necessary

I wish I could play MvM, dumbass internet keeps going out randomly and I can only play with bots (that don't work :c )

THIS WAS IN NO WAY A TERRIBLE IDEA

Can I join if someone has to leave?