Poll

HOW'S THE INFERNO?

IT'S FIRE
79 (69.3%)
IT'S A DUMPSTER FIRE
35 (30.7%)

Total Members Voted: 114

Author Topic: Team Fortress 2 Megatopic + Trade: SCREAM FORTRESS? MORE LIKE JUNGLE INFERNO!  (Read 2433347 times)

CS:GO promo sniper is so OP, on full charge, it will do 420 with a headshot, with out a crit.

I love it

I was actually half-expecting the final final boss to be a robot/mech/ubertank piloted by Gray himself, voice clips and character models and everything
engineer:
Looks like your company has a new owner partner

CS:GO promo sniper is so OP, on full charge, it will do 420 with a headshot, with out a crit.

I love it
it's a reskin of the stock rifle
what are you talking about

I love it

The AWPer is a Sniper Rifle reskin and headshots are always 450 crits at full charge

I think he was kidding
Also invisible ledge on Decoy Mannworks god damn it GOLDCOALTOWN, go to the platform closest to carrier tank, very right, and then crouchjump forward onto it, it could be useful for heavies or something
« Last Edit: August 18, 2012, 01:08:37 AM by blocknight »

i still like my machina more than any of the other snipers

oh god I can hear the mvm music in my ears

Anyone trading a strange direct hit?

I found a Red-Tape recorder.
yay.

I can finally get the SpaceChem items for TF2 since I picked it up in the Humble Android Bundle

Unfortunately for me SPACECHEM HAS TO SCIENCE GOOD AND BRAIN TOO SLOW :(

I was (obviously) able to do the first one myself, looked up a guide for the second one because I had no loving clue what to do and realized how incredibly bad I was at the game, didn't even touch the third one because I didn't feel like lowering my brain's self-esteem any lower today

sv_cheats 1
currency_add 10000

Huehueahhuaeahue.

sv_cheats 1
currency_add 10000

Huehueahhuaeahue.
that's pretty sweet for trying out different loadouts actually (obviously not good for actual gameplay)