Poll

HOW'S THE INFERNO?

IT'S FIRE
79 (69.3%)
IT'S A DUMPSTER FIRE
35 (30.7%)

Total Members Voted: 114

Author Topic: Team Fortress 2 Megatopic + Trade: SCREAM FORTRESS? MORE LIKE JUNGLE INFERNO!  (Read 2429050 times)

Switched to Spain & Portugal Steam servers.  Works fine now.  The Washington DC (non-Comcast) server is like clogged or some stuff now idfk why.  Steam should really fix that up if they've got so much money.
well forget me in the ass

decide to host MvM for me + 2-4 other friends
launch tf2
"Game is currently unavailable"
what the forget?
restart steam

WHAT THE forget MAN.
Just keep restarting Steam until it finally starts up, this happens to me fairly often

i really want to play MvM with someone.

EDIT: Okay. it just started updating.

yay finished all the maps

What is the point of steam giving you the option to go into offline mode when after you click that, it says it can't launch because you're not connected?

What is the point of steam giving you the option to go into offline mode when after you click that, it says it can't launch because you're not connected?
i no rite

Okay, serious problem.
(don't flame because I'm on a mac pls)

So the computer that I'm using is completely qualified to play TF2, but the steam client for mac is shaky at best. Every time it tries to validate the cache files, it slowly loads up to 100%, then just stops. Does absolutely nothing.
I've realized that the only way I can play TF2 is by deleting and re-downloading the entire game every time I want to play, which takes forever and wrecks our bandwidth.

The forget do I do?

why does MvM take so long to get into a game :I

why does MvM take so long to get into a game :I

Because there are more people than server slots?

I got The AWPer Hand, is so cool C:

Anyone wanna MvM with me? :0

Host your own server cigarettez

k ill host

Host your own server cigarettez

k ill host

Wat is ur steem den

Okay, serious problem.
(don't flame because I'm on a mac pls)

So the computer that I'm using is completely qualified to play TF2, but the steam client for mac is shaky at best. Every time it tries to validate the cache files, it slowly loads up to 100%, then just stops. Does absolutely nothing.
I've realized that the only way I can play TF2 is by deleting and re-downloading the entire game every time I want to play, which takes forever and wrecks our bandwidth.

The forget do I do?
uhh
after you validate the cache files:
in your library
rightclick on tf2
properties
go to the local files tab
verify integrity of game cache
normally works for me

i had this screen but i didn't get the awperhand
i had a beta key activated and all