Poll

HOW'S THE INFERNO?

IT'S FIRE
79 (69.3%)
IT'S A DUMPSTER FIRE
35 (30.7%)

Total Members Voted: 114

Author Topic: Team Fortress 2 Megatopic + Trade: SCREAM FORTRESS? MORE LIKE JUNGLE INFERNO!  (Read 2349177 times)

here's what the promo looks like in case any of you have no idea

can anyone tell me wtf a "Soldier of Fortune" is?
I have one, and it's like a medal or some stuff. I have no idea how I got it
but whether it's worthless or extremely valuable, I'm getting rid of it because I don't play TF2. so if anyone wants it, let me know. nvm lol
« Last Edit: August 17, 2012, 10:07:27 PM by Night Fox »

lawl, night, that's untradable and, if i remember, irremovable
blalbalblabla

lawl, night, that's untradable and, if i remember, irremovable
yeah I know I missed that "not tradable" near the bottom. masterockets told me what it is
I don't know stuff about this trading thing so I wasn't checking for that

Most invaluable mvm weapon 2012: the wrangler

Most invaluable mvm weapon 2012: the wrangler
most invaluable mvm class: sniper

« Last Edit: August 17, 2012, 10:57:14 PM by No2mad2 »

cool, i just beat a Mann Up game and got the pyrobotic pack thing

I want to do Mann Up, I've got a ticket but nobody else wants to do it

Also whoever decided Tickets were worth almost a Key is a genius; one is worth $0.99 and the other is worth $2.49? Real great math there
« Last Edit: August 17, 2012, 11:00:17 PM by Regulith »

MvM seems like a disaster of a release. I've found servers with only five players but can't loving join because bots are included in the server's player count, usually filling the 6-player limit and most limits. Did you not stop to loving think about things before releasing them, Valve?

Then there's the stuffty GUI system. Why the forget am I able to shoot my weapon with the item server outage dialog up and my (blank) items list? I've had stuff appear partially or wholly off-screen because the GUI system is so bad.

The item server is a piece of stuff. Fix your stuff Valve, you make tons of money but don't even have the ability to run stable item servers. forget you.

MvM seems like a disaster of a release. I've found servers with only five players but can't loving join because bots are included in the server's player count, usually filling the 6-player limit and most limits. Did you not stop to loving think about things before releasing them, Valve?

Then there's the stuffty GUI system. Why the forget am I able to shoot my weapon with the item server outage dialog up and my (blank) items list? I've had stuff appear partially or wholly off-screen because the GUI system is so bad.

The item server is a piece of stuff. Fix your stuff Valve, you make tons of money but don't even have the ability to run stable item servers. forget you.
mad

Hacker's opinions don't count, sorry

It also doesn't help that you have a reputation for hating everything Valve has ever done yet continue to play their games for some unknown reason