Poll

HOW'S THE INFERNO?

IT'S FIRE
79 (69.3%)
IT'S A DUMPSTER FIRE
35 (30.7%)

Total Members Voted: 114

Author Topic: Team Fortress 2 Megatopic + Trade: SCREAM FORTRESS? MORE LIKE JUNGLE INFERNO!  (Read 2429670 times)

MvM seems like a disaster of a release. I've found servers with only five players but can't loving join because bots are included in the server's player count, usually filling the 6-player limit and most limits. Did you not stop to loving think about things before releasing them, Valve?

Then there's the stuffty GUI system. Why the forget am I able to shoot my weapon with the item server outage dialog up and my (blank) items list? I've had stuff appear partially or wholly off-screen because the GUI system is so bad.

The item server is a piece of stuff. Fix your stuff Valve, you make tons of money but don't even have the ability to run stable item servers. forget you.
I just host my own Boot Camp, and then Mann Up loads quick for me :)

Hacker's opinions don't count, sorry
I didn't even bother to mention unfixed bugs this time.

I hope you're not serious.

mad
Thanks for the thorough review, starfish.

I've had stuff appear partially or wholly off-screen because the GUI system is so bad.

That's usually caused by alt-tabbing out and going back in, just reload your HUD.

That's usually caused by alt-tabbing out and going back in, just reload your HUD.
Thank you for this, if only I actually liked this game so that I would have to use your information.

Oh, I forgot to mention one thing: when first starting TF2, you get stuck in this crappy loadup process which really doesn't say anything useful and is just a pain in the ass. Next, I think we can all agree how the server load screen is garbage.

Then why do you loving insist on playing it

I am seriously tired of your constant pissing and moaning and the reason it doesn't stop is because you keep playing a game you obviously despise with every fiber of your being

Then why do you loving insist on playing it
I come back from time to time to take a look at the game, and I looked at it after the MvM update. What's wrong with checking in on the game? (and being disappointed as usual)

I come back from time to time to take a look at the game, and I looked at it after the MvM update. What's wrong with checking in on the game? (and being disappointed as usual)

because you flail around your opinion like its the only true one

because you flail around your opinion like its the only true one
Let's count all the reviews (excluding someone telling me how to fix it) of what I wrote: 0

Let's play a game, it's called "don't make the counter exceed 0!"

What's wrong with checking in on the game?

Normally nothing, but after the last 100 bad experiences you had wouldn't it be a wise decision to just, you know, give up already? I hate Counter-Strike but I don't keep coming back and trying new things and then post in the Counter-Strike thread about how terrible it all is because I'm a sensible person

Valve is clearly not going to ever do anything that will please you so do everyone a favor and just stop bitching and go play something else

Normally nothing, but after the last 100 bad experiences you had wouldn't it be a wise decision to just, you know, give up already? I hate Counter-Strike but I don't keep coming back and trying new things and then post in the Counter-Strike thread about how terrible it all is because I'm a sensible person

Valve is clearly not going to ever do anything that will please you so do everyone a favor and just stop bitching and go play something else
No wonder I keep persisting in this thread -- no one even listens. So of course I will continue to lash out at the game until someone decides to consider what I said.

CS:S doesn't have a thread here, nor do I have access to that game without paying. I can easily examine and play TF2 because it's free.

No wonder I keep persisting in this thread -- no one even listens. So of course I will continue to lash out at the game until someone decides to consider what I said.

I-

Wh-

B-

i could eat a bowl of alphabet soup and stuff out a better argument then that

i could eat a bowl of alphabet soup and stuff out a better argument then that
Yeah, it wasn't exactly what I meant. Better said: justice is never served if no one says anything.

But ignore what I actually said on the last page! Try for a new recor!

So of course I will continue to lash out at the game until someone decides to consider what I said.
how about you just kill yourself