Poll

HOW'S THE INFERNO?

IT'S FIRE
79 (69.3%)
IT'S A DUMPSTER FIRE
35 (30.7%)

Total Members Voted: 114

Author Topic: Team Fortress 2 Megatopic + Trade: SCREAM FORTRESS? MORE LIKE JUNGLE INFERNO!  (Read 2371936 times)

1 hour without reviewing my post, can you idiots resist?

I read the post but like Regulith said, on account of being a known hacker in TF2 and a complete pissy anti-Steam hipster brat, I can't take you seriously either.  I hate how the Steam servers are completely unprepared for everyone on this update too.

inb4 "hey look you didnt read my review wah wah ur all still just ign'ant", no you're just a moron.  Please leave.

lmao

I read the post but like Regulith said, on account of being a known hacker in TF2 and a complete pissy anti-Steam hipster brat, I can't take you seriously either.  I hate how the Steam servers are completely unprepared for everyone on this update too.
I don't know how you managed to do it, but you claimed to have read my post yet still disregard it with a poor reason.

So I've used a speed hack (I've complained about this unfixed hole before) a month ago, big whoop. How the forget does that disqualify everything I said?

lmao
Please stop being an idiot, three 1-word posts already.

I wonder how hard it actually is to try and prepare the servers for a giant influx of players downloading and starting up the same game at once?

Must be very difficult or Valve just doesn't know how considering this happens every major update

I wonder how hard it actually is to try and prepare the servers for a giant influx of players downloading and starting up the same game at once?

Must be very difficult or Valve just doesn't know how considering this happens every major update
Oh boy, it's happened at other times than updates. Also, very few excuses should be accepted for a company of Valve's size.

CS:GO Sniper promo? I never seen this!

CS:GO Sniper promo? I never seen this!
yeah, awp thing
came out today

I like the soldier and engineer the most, next is the sniper

dammit valve needs to make a weapon set that make the spy assualt oreinted

like this:

+your health is now 200

+your gun does more damage and fires faster

+your sapper hijacks enemy sentrys to attack the enemy team, while dispensers leechs health and metal for you

-no critical hits, like, never

-sappers require 5 seconds to place

-you can only disguise as an enemy spy
« Last Edit: August 18, 2012, 12:41:16 AM by Buu »

Guys
It's funny how they say that RED and BLU team up to fight but all I've seen is that the RED team is fighting and the BLU are the robots.
RED is defense. BLU is offense. I look forward to BLU invading a giant, ominous robot base.

What if there will be more MvM maps but will only allow BLU Team versus RED robots that's closer to the main area of where the carriers come from

And then in the far future, Valve DOES work out a way to combine RED and BLU to fight against possibly both RED and BLU robots outside of Gray Mann's robot factory?

A missing sixth canteen and RED robots, and possibly more robot classes,  think about it
« Last Edit: August 18, 2012, 12:35:02 AM by Masterlegodude »

Guys
What if there will be more MvM maps but will only allow BLU Team versus RED robots that's closer to the main area of where the carriers come from

And then in the far future, Valve DOES work out a way to combine RED and BLU to fight against possibly both RED and BLU robots outside of Gray Mann's robot factory?
valve needs to make an arena version of mvm only blu and red can't hurt eachother, they try to kill as much as bots before time runs out, and who gets the most points/bots/idk wins

that sounds fun

Guys

A missing sixth canteen and RED robots, and possibly more robot classes,  think about it
both combine to fight tobor

both combine to fight tobor
Tobor shall be the final boss controlled by Gray Mann and then the REDs and the BLUs storm Gray's factory and end his reign of robotic terror!

And then the TF2 credits roll

Tobor shall be the final boss controlled by Gray Mann and then the REDs and the BLUs storm Gray's factory and end his reign of robotic terror!

And then the TF2 credits roll
ultimate creator:
gaben

thank you so much for playing my game!

*tf2 hero mode unlocked!*

I was actually half-expecting the final final boss to be a robot/mech/ubertank piloted by Gray himself, voice clips and character models and everything