Poll

HOW'S THE INFERNO?

IT'S FIRE
79 (69.3%)
IT'S A DUMPSTER FIRE
35 (30.7%)

Total Members Voted: 114

Author Topic: Team Fortress 2 Megatopic + Trade: SCREAM FORTRESS? MORE LIKE JUNGLE INFERNO!  (Read 2488065 times)

play on Skial Turbine Fast, Ali Baba's Wee Booties, Tide Turner, Half Zatoichi. You're practically invincible.

This new gamemode is a great way to pass time.

This new gamemode is a great way to pass time.
i hope this was intentional

abraham lincoln
quality post on reddit on the subject matter

quality post on reddit on the subject matter
also Lincoln didn't finish the stairs because he was killed by John "Tower of Hats" Booth
Franklin D Roosevelt completed his invention

forget
I don't know if i should make a second account just so I can do more contracts
Also if you have a contract ticket that's trade able right now I may take it for that second account if I feel like doing it
I will also pay you back for it too

The Fifth Annual Saxxy Awards!

It's our favorite time of year again! It's time to announce this year's Saxxy Awards, and lay out the rules and deadlines for submissions. We're especially excited to find out how the mix of universes for entries this year is affected by both the release of the SFM within the Dota 2 Reborn Beta and the Dota 2 Short Film Contest.

We're mixing up the categories again this year, to encourage more of you to submit entries. (and encourage the overachievers among you to submit more entries!) The Action, Comedy and Drama categories are all changing to have a 3 minute limit, and there will be a new Extended category that has the 5 minute limit from prior years. We believe that there are a great many stories to be told in the new 3 minute format, and we hope to see more of them by adding categories in the gap that existed between 1 and 5 minutes.

On a more technical note, we're also changing the way that submissions are uploaded, so you upload your entries directly to YouTube, and add them to your Steam profile, instead of uploading through the SFM. The submission deadline is November 11th, but once again, we'd like to remind you that you can upload non-final versions up to a week in advance of the final deadline, to guard against last-minute computer failures, internet outages, YouTube login problems, etc. Check the guidelines for details on the rules and deadlines, and get your entries ready!

I just want to play Pass Time but I can't find a server where someone isn't trying to force the ball into spawn so they can send their hilarious original video to NISLT

NISLT is probably only taking it from a few people that he knows he can trust, so those little kiddies who are trying to get onto his channel are just going to get their hopes and dreams crushed again.

We need a half life 2 sfm to win,because most of sfms nowadays are pro spy kills the BLU team

NISLT is probably only taking it from a few people that he knows he can trust, so those little kiddies who are trying to get onto his channel are just going to get their hopes and dreams crushed again.

good

We need a half life 2 sfm to win,because most of sfms nowadays are pro spy kills the BLU team
it's more pro one-person kills everyone else

also sadness death friendship drama for the drama catagory
« Last Edit: August 21, 2015, 08:02:27 PM by The Resonte! »

We need a half life 2 sfm to win,because most of sfms nowadays are fnaf
ftfy