Poll

HOW'S THE INFERNO?

IT'S FIRE
79 (69.3%)
IT'S A DUMPSTER FIRE
35 (30.7%)

Total Members Voted: 114

Author Topic: Team Fortress 2 Megatopic + Trade: SCREAM FORTRESS? MORE LIKE JUNGLE INFERNO!  (Read 2464684 times)

Reading the Facepunch TF2 board it makes me really mad for how hateful people are at friendly players. They are so steeped in their testosterone and mlg gamer juice that they can't stand that someone else in the game isn't killing people 100% of the time

man what a cool guy
« Last Edit: January 11, 2016, 01:35:41 AM by Squideey »

I really just ignore friendlies unless I need health on a rare occasion they're near

Reading the Facepunch TF2 board it makes me really mad for how hateful people are at friendly players. They are so steeped in their testosterone and mlg gamer juice that they can't stand that someone else in the game isn't killing people 100% of the time

man what a cool guy
I only kill people who friendly in any arena gamemode, i have waited hours upon loving hours for rounds to end because 2 cunts decided to dance 5 minutes straight

When using this:

'friendly' is just another word for health kit.

When using this:

'friendly' is just another word for health kit.

typical black box user

I kill as many friendlies as I can. I will hunt down the last hoovy and spycrab. My genocide crusade begins here.

The presentation of this item set is fantastic! I also really dig the names and designs of the weapons

hammer + wrench = hammerench

that's a cool idea

that's a cool idea
Can that be a real tool? It seems like it would be more useful than having a hammer and a wrench

Can that be a real tool? It seems like it would be more useful than having a hammer and a wrench
There are hammer-wrenches in real life, but I've never seen one shaped like that before.

- Added more postcards for the Tough Break contracts
- Fixed some of the partner taunts not properly hiding the weapons
- Fixed the scrollbar overlapping the ping column in the scoreboard when mouse input is enabled
- Updated the model/materials for The Gaelic Garb and A Well Wrapped Hat

teeny tiny update

that's a cool idea
new blockland tool

teeny tiny update
yay for the well wrapped at texture fix.
it was annoying

this is pretty damn slick

I just wish they'd make the colors actually loving match the rest of the game for once because it stops looking good when you put it next to the characters

I really like the look of the Scattergun, it looks like a shot-down fighter plane or something