Poll

HOW'S THE INFERNO?

IT'S FIRE
79 (69.3%)
IT'S A DUMPSTER FIRE
35 (30.7%)

Total Members Voted: 114

Author Topic: Team Fortress 2 Megatopic + Trade: SCREAM FORTRESS? MORE LIKE JUNGLE INFERNO!  (Read 2431445 times)

aw no more muselk v hacker videos

I love these fp animations by Paysus he makes them look so much better

valve is on a loving roll this past few weeks

also apparently the maker of LMAObox who said he was stopping production of it was hijacked, meaning the download he posted is most likely full of malware, and they plan on continuing to work on hacks for TF2 which sucks.

apparently the maker of LMAObox who said he was stopping production of it was hijacked

that's hilariously ironic

the name itself infuriates me, it may be schadenfreude but still forget them for laughing at us having to deal with their unexistant skill at the game

for some reason my frames have gone from being 120+ to only 25-30

did something happen or have they still not fixed the problems from toughbreak

your graphics card was sacrificed to the anti-cheat gods so they could smite lmaobox users.

yeah same here

except a different ratio of like 250~ to 60~

terribly out of the loop here, what's lmaobox? some kind of hacking tool or something?

terribly out of the loop here, what's lmaobox? some kind of hacking tool or something?
yes it was aimbot and probably a few other things like a minimap iirc

http://www.vac-ban.com/stats.html

>all that money lost

holy stuff I don't know if I should be cringing or laughing my ass off

LMAOBOX is/was the most well-known TF2 hacking software, which included things like aimbot, auto-airblast, and wallhacks

the free edition was one specific version that spammed chat with advertisements along with the hacks, but people who bought the premium edition would be given a unique version that was designed to go unnoticed if VAC detected one of the other versions

apparently someone inside spilled the beans and got VAC to lock onto all of them, subsequently banning anyone who had ever used it at any point during a certain time period

http://www.vac-ban.com/stats.html

>all that money lost

holy stuff I don't know if I should be cringing or laughing my ass off

laugh, they're all filthy cheaters who think it's acceptable to ruin everyone else's fun and deserve to lose everything

also akio i have a rotation sensation painted indubitably green but i use it with most of my classes, i might trade it though if you want
yeah im pretty interested. you can add me if you want to trade.
http://steamcommunity.com/id/reuleaux

also the taunt i was talking about is apparantly called 'mannrobics' lol. what a beautiful taunt.

also the taunt i was talking about is apparantly called 'mannrobics' lol. what a beautiful taunt.

how the heck did you get "anime dance" from 80s american aerobics