Team Fortress 2 Megatopic + Trade: SCREAM FORTRESS? MORE LIKE JUNGLE INFERNO!

Poll

HOW'S THE INFERNO?

IT'S FIRE
79 (69.3%)
IT'S A DUMPSTER FIRE
35 (30.7%)

Total Members Voted: 114

Author Topic: Team Fortress 2 Megatopic + Trade: SCREAM FORTRESS? MORE LIKE JUNGLE INFERNO!  (Read 2434055 times)

Does the Halloween event rewards only give Halloween cosmetics that can only be used during Halloween/moons?

If they could be used year round then I might consider it, otherwise I'd rather keep working on the other contacts

Does the Halloween event rewards only give Halloween cosmetics that can only be used during Halloween/moons?

If they could be used year round then I might consider it, otherwise I'd rather keep working on the other contacts
some of the ones you can get can be used all year round, but most of them are event exclusive

i'd honestly just do them anyways, they're gonna disappear soon anyways

ya i got the spooky sleeves and u can wear em year round
which is cool cus i only had the spooky shoes for a while

im grinding all the halloween contracts rn so i can do the other two later

Is there a list of the ones that have no restrictions?

This is so relatable it's not even funny.

the fact that people unironically use the term tryhard is pretty pathetic

What really baffles me is that there's still servers that'll ban you for cursing in a game that's rated M by the esrb

What really baffles me is that there's still servers that'll ban you for cursing in a game that's rated M by the esrb
because they're christain servers

because they're christain servers

There's a few like that, but this group called, "BOOM!" or whatever will actually ban people for swearing because "kids play here too!"

the esrb aint stopping anyone