Team Fortress 2 Megatopic + Trade: SCREAM FORTRESS? MORE LIKE JUNGLE INFERNO!

Poll

HOW'S THE INFERNO?

IT'S FIRE
79 (69.3%)
IT'S A DUMPSTER FIRE
35 (30.7%)

Total Members Voted: 114

Author Topic: Team Fortress 2 Megatopic + Trade: SCREAM FORTRESS? MORE LIKE JUNGLE INFERNO!  (Read 2416660 times)

whichever ones i can hide minisentries in for stuffs and giggles
u lowdown scoundrel

also just realized wrangler can make the minisentry basically invincible since it's already hard to hit and it gets extra defense

i thought parrots could talk
i'm a shy lil parrot plant
Just curious but what is everyone's favorite map? Mine's 2fort
i actually love a lot of the maps in this game for different reasons so it's hard to rly pick a favorite. heck i just keep most of the maps on when i queue just to see what i get. but hightower is an exception, it's just a place that i don't rly ever want to go to unless i'm wanting to specifically go there. not because of the map itself but the people within it where usually anyone who tries to do the objective is met with negativity from both teams and/or a votekick, u just don't get that with any other map in official matchmaking

but anyways i think one of my favorites atm is powerhouse while playing as engineer, the points don't change nearly as much as a 5cp map and with it being smaller having to manage all ur buildings to help the team (not turtling but being slightly more on the front lines) is more fun imo. heck recently i was in a powerhouse game that lasted about an hour, we lost but i did have fun all the way through it as engie lol

aaaaa i mean if u wanna sure lol, i won't use voice chat tho
Same. If I did use voice chat it'd be the quality of a drive through mic at this point

i'm a shy lil parrot planti actually love a lot of the maps in this game for different reasons so it's hard to rly pick a favorite. heck i just keep most of the maps on when i queue just to see what i get. but hightower is an exception, it's just a place that i don't rly ever want to go to unless i'm wanting to specifically go there. not because of the map itself but the people within it where usually anyone who tries to do the objective is met with negativity from both teams and/or a votekick, u just don't get that with any other map in official matchmaking

didn't know that about high tower since i never got around to trying it out. pretty lame mentality of getting mad at people for just for playing the game

anyways i like 2fort because of its simplicity; also i've been trying like crazy to get better at hitting pipes and 2fort is the only place where i hit a decent amount (likely due to the narrow halls and close quarters)

ctf_doublecross or koth_nucleus are way up on my hella good maps list

been really enjoying dodgeball as of recent

u lowdown scoundrel

also just realized wrangler can make the minisentry basically invincible since it's already hard to hit and it gets extra defense
That's a horrible combo considering the mini is best used as a distraction

That's a horrible combo considering the mini is best used as a distraction
you'd be surprised how effective it is. When you're defending a hallway wrangling a mini, attackers will try to gun it down but won't have enough time to kill it before defending demos or soldiers come in to repel em.

you're right about it being a distraction, since it staying alive longer diverts their attention for an even longer period of time

cp_dustbowl, pl_badwater and koth_harvest are my top three maps

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1506171981
what the forget is this and why should it be deleted immediately
anyone that unironically uses any of the fem mods should be exiled

they have a youtube sfm series

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QBYUtjYX6SY&t=0s&index=2&list=PL0jRExFOc999X3rE-PJXc1LNoTx5eUZRW

they seem to be kinda wrestling inspired too judging by the use of the N.W.O. logo but reversed and the song cult of personality which makes me loving disgusted

"hey i'll play one more game before bed"
1+ hour later

had 4 long rounds, one was a stalemate lol
was a rly fun game tho with some fun people, had a few moments where i made a bit of a difference too so it was a fun ride

god damn more than half the people on blu have over 100+ points and on red team everyone except the bottom 2 have 100+  that musta been fun...and painful   :cookieMonster: