Poll

HOW'S THE INFERNO?

IT'S FIRE
79 (69.3%)
IT'S A DUMPSTER FIRE
35 (30.7%)

Total Members Voted: 114

Author Topic: Team Fortress 2 Megatopic + Trade: SCREAM FORTRESS? MORE LIKE JUNGLE INFERNO!  (Read 2348949 times)

If the guy/gal at TF2scrap were to close up shop RIGHT NOW and combine all the items from all the bots into scrap he/she would have about

little scrappy 246 scrap
scrapandemic 306 scrap
full of scrap 79 scrap
scrapton hale 247 scrap

878 scrap
292.66 rec
97.55 ref

even though sure, that is a lot and he'd/she'd profit, he obviously wouldn't
imagine crafting 878 scrap down though, i wonder how long it'd take
Just looked at the site, why do people have to make it more complicated than it needs to be... Bots buy 2 weps for 1 scrap, then users buy 1 wep for one scrap. None of this donation or limit or subscription crap

Wait guys

what if

there's a MVM..."sub-mode" where you assault, like, Grey's factories

and you play as BLU

i guess that subscription crap (OR SCRAP HAHAHAHAHAHAHA) is so they are bound to never run out
alsoi didn't know this until now but all of their items are held on steam cloud and not in their inventory

Wait guys
what if
there's a MVM..."sub-mode" where you assault, like, Grey's factories
and you play as BLU
it'd be cool if the next three maps released were using blu team, as if red team takes care of one side as the blu takes care of another, instead of entire team becoming red

CreamTurk3y gave me a Mann-Up ticket last night <3
It'd be better if Mann up mode was even possible.

i guess that subscription crap is so they are bound to never run out
But they can accomplish the same thing with less complication
(OR SCRAP HAHAHAHAHAHAHA)
OH stuff HAHAHA
alsoi didn't know this until now but all of their items are held on steam cloud and not in their inventory
What, really?

It'd be better if Mann up mode was even possible.

You're just bad.

Also the Righteous Bison is awesome in MvM, especially in the start of each waves in Decoy and Coaltown

For people wondering: You get normal items from completing a mann up mission, and you get special items from completing both missions on a map.

Is Mann Up mission harder than the normal ones?

i dont like it when they send out two tanks and i forget that im a medic and cant do anything

Second Saxxies are going to be televised on Adult Swim

I'm calling it

you know what would be a cool and difficult map
mvm well flipped and stretched along with some type of endurance mode
tanks come down the tracks quite slowly, with a bit nerfed health, with almost all robots as a support, however they do not carry bombs
about four tanks may come out at one time, two on the inside, and two on left and right outside
you are then rewarded in the end for how many rounds you survive
in general, any map with mvm would be cool, like the ones that had the carriers in them