Poll

HOW'S THE INFERNO?

IT'S FIRE
79 (69.3%)
IT'S A DUMPSTER FIRE
35 (30.7%)

Total Members Voted: 114

Author Topic: Team Fortress 2 Megatopic + Trade: SCREAM FORTRESS? MORE LIKE JUNGLE INFERNO!  (Read 2433652 times)

I wish the tomb raider promos weren't so stuff

I wish the tomb raider promos weren't so stuff
I kinda like the bandage for the Scout

Also, while the Ap-Sap is just a sapper reskin, the fact that it's Wheatley with more than 12 minutes of dialogue for various situations makes it so much better

And engineers will lisen to him instead of removing him

And engineers will lisen to him instead of removing him
Ap-Sap OP
What are some good misc items to get for the Heavy?

Ap-Sap OP
What are some good misc items to get for the Heavy?
Champ stamp, summer shades

Weird mod story

I install a mod and decide I don't want it anymore, so I deleted the tf folder like every single guide on the internet tells me, go back ingame, it's still there, and a new tf folder has not been formed. So I restore the tf folder, go into the materials and models folders, and delete every single trace of the mod. Open up TF2, it's still there.

I exited Steam, deleted the tf folder, then open steam and TF2, it's still there, and no new tf folder. Restart computer, it's still there, and no new tf folder. Reinstall TF2, it's still there. Open up the new Team Fortress 2 folder, go to tf folder, then to the materials and models, and for some reason the files from the mod are in there, so I delete them. Open up TF2, and...

it's gone.

It's finally gone.

And the moral of the story is, Don't download mods or else your computer will get molested.

And here's what the mod looked like, if you're curious.

Looks really nice, but there's something appealing about the simplicity of the good ol' sawed-off Ithaca 37.

and here's a link to it if you think it looks rad

you know you could of just deleted your tf files and then verified game cache

you know you could of just deleted your tf files and then verified game cache

Well too late for that now

I might be getting better as scout.

I want a Botkiller Eyelander that goes through the head of a Soldierbot

I mean, I want a lot of things, one of them giving the Equalizer the Escape Plan's skin and changing the Escape Plan to a white flag or something

Wishful thinking, y'know?

changing the Escape Plan to a white flag or something
We can only dream.

My engi is strangely genuine.

what does the strange pda track?