Team Fortress 2 Megatopic + Trade: SCREAM FORTRESS? MORE LIKE JUNGLE INFERNO!

Poll

HOW'S THE INFERNO?

IT'S FIRE
79 (69.3%)
IT'S A DUMPSTER FIRE
35 (30.7%)

Total Members Voted: 114

Author Topic: Team Fortress 2 Megatopic + Trade: SCREAM FORTRESS? MORE LIKE JUNGLE INFERNO!  (Read 2433413 times)

Is he saying item cap or that I HAVE to find 7 items a week?
If you play for 10 hours in a week, you will get at least 7 items

you get a maximum of 15 a week
you get a maximum of 6-7 per week, but if you did not receive any items the previous week, you can receive between 8-12.

ugh
when you textmode idle, how can you tell when you've received an item? does it actually say anything in the console?
« Last Edit: March 20, 2013, 09:27:58 PM by .:FancyPants:. »

when you textmode idle, how can you tell when you've received an item? does it actually say anything in the console?

usually i just leave a tf2items page open and refresh it to check what i got, doesnt say in the console or anything

Scumbag idlers, I get my items legit B) (trading, nah I find all my items)

usually i just leave a tf2items page open and refresh it to check what i got, doesnt say in the console or anything
Also, it doesn't give you a notification when you start tf2 back up. (I.e. "You have new items!")

congrats.

cargon, proceed to laugh your ass off, it's been three hours and i've gotten zilch from idling.

What did you have to buy to get those promos?

What did you have to buy to get those promos?
Portal 2 soundtrack promo code, but I just traded it for my strange sapper, MPS and Genuine Original.

is there any way to get the Ap-Sap naturally (doing something in another game, being somewhere at a certain time), or is it just an unbox/crafting thing?

is there any way to get the Ap-Sap naturally (doing something in another game, being somewhere at a certain time), or is it just an unbox/crafting thing?
Latter, but you can't craft a unique one.

Oh hey, you could probably profit in money with salvaged crates.
People always overprice crates 30 and 50, so what if you do this:
1. Buy 2 #40's off the Market
2. Trade both for a 50
3. Sell 50 for slightly less than usual but more than twice a 40
4. Buy 3 40's [Market]
5. Sell them for 30
6. Sell 30 for slightly less
7. Buy 4-5 crate 40's
8. ???
9. Profit

This won't only benefit you, but if you make lower and lower crate prices, other people will be happy.
« Last Edit: March 21, 2013, 12:27:13 AM by BlockoCrafter »

I'm not going to be jealou-

30 loving dollars?

FFFFUUUU

SURE AM GLAD I KEPT MY SOUNDTRACK BOX

I've never used the Outpost.

Does this basically mean that he is willing to give me a Cool Breeze for a refined, a reclaimed and a scrap?