Team Fortress 2 Megatopic + Trade: SCREAM FORTRESS? MORE LIKE JUNGLE INFERNO!

Poll

HOW'S THE INFERNO?

IT'S FIRE
79 (69.3%)
IT'S A DUMPSTER FIRE
35 (30.7%)

Total Members Voted: 114

Author Topic: Team Fortress 2 Megatopic + Trade: SCREAM FORTRESS? MORE LIKE JUNGLE INFERNO!  (Read 2433706 times)

Dead Ringer

for when you want to instantly get out of any mistake at any given time
unless you get chased by a wm1

unless you get chased by a wm1

Unless the Spy proceeds to run into his teammates

or unless Spycicle

Unless the Spy proceeds to run into his teammates

or unless Spycicle

I like spamming airblast to make the spy go in a corner until it runs out when that happens. If you're going to be a pain to kill, I'm going to go out of my way to kill you.

I like spamming airblast to make the spy go in a corner until it runs out when that happens. If you're going to be a pain to kill, I'm going to go out of my way to kill you.
That's very noble of you

I'm seriously, I'm actually glad you do that

Although in hindsight I do believe there was an instance I could've killed a DR Spy better

I was behind him, as a Gas Jockey Pyro, so instead of logically lighting him up and airblasting him into the defended teammates, I lit him up, and then proceeded to let him turn around and run away into one of his teammates

Also someone posted a trap link on spuf that led to a jeff the killer screamer

I was so scared ;__;

I have accidentally killed cloaked Spys so many times....

One time I was Sniper and missed someones head and ended up killing a cloaked spy right on the head.
Then one time I was Soldier and I Rocket jumped off somewhere and I ended up killing a cloaked spy.

Have you guys ever accidentally killed a cloaked spy while trying to kill someone else?

Dead Ringer

for when you want to instantly get out of any mistake at any given time
I use the DR, but with the big earner
because if you've ever played spy you know that you are boned if you take a backstab anywhere that has more than two people and it helps to have a quick escape
also a l'etranger to recloak

Have you guys ever accidentally killed a cloaked spy while trying to kill someone else?

Typically only when charging as a demoknight (it's hilarious to kill someone with the shield bash and then have the crit from the eyelander kill someone else, especially when it's a cloaked spy that dies from the bash) or playing soldier, I put cloaked spies kills on my knife because i like keeping track of people I bump into with their backs turned to me.

I have accidentally killed cloaked Spys so many times....

One time I was Sniper and missed someones head and ended up killing a cloaked spy right on the head.
Then one time I was Soldier and I Rocket jumped off somewhere and I ended up killing a cloaked spy.

i once tried to shoot an arrow with my huntsman and the spy got in the way, right in front of me.

i once tried to shoot an arrow with my huntsman and the spy got in the way, right in front of me.
That happens to me all the time

I remember playing scout on payload or something, and every time I tried to kill this sniper there would be a cloaked spy that I shot

My sniper rifle collection is almost complete muahahaha

http://backpack.tf/id/76561198022997476 (go to page 10 for the collection)

Also up to 6 kills on my Chargin' Targe. Goal is to hit 10 before the end of next week.

My sniper rifle collection is almost complete muahahaha

http://backpack.tf/id/76561198022997476 (go to page 10 for the collection)

Also up to 6 kills on my Chargin' Targe. Goal is to hit 10 before the end of next week.
So organized

what really loving sucks is that i absolutely love using the sniper with the huntsman
i also love getting headshots with it
but in order to put a headshots counter on it, it has to be strange
and strange huntsmans are loving whaaaat

what really loving sucks is that i absolutely love using the sniper with the huntsman
i also love getting headshots with it
but in order to put a headshots counter on it, it has to be strange
and strange huntsmans are loving whaaaat
So much this.