Team Fortress 2 Megatopic + Trade: SCREAM FORTRESS? MORE LIKE JUNGLE INFERNO!

Poll

HOW'S THE INFERNO?

IT'S FIRE
79 (69.3%)
IT'S A DUMPSTER FIRE
35 (30.7%)

Total Members Voted: 114

Author Topic: Team Fortress 2 Megatopic + Trade: SCREAM FORTRESS? MORE LIKE JUNGLE INFERNO!  (Read 2432979 times)

For some reason, someone told me that the Coupe Disaster is worth 0 ref

For some reason, someone told me that the Coupe Disaster is worth 0 ref
The Coupe Disaster is worth a single strand of Soldier's nose hair

my scout is FINALLY finished

also selling all of these things
just add me on steam if something interests you

That crone's dome is the mother of not working.

>lime scout
>lime scout
>lime scout>lime scout>lime scout>lime scout>lime scout>lime scout>lime scout>lime scout>lime scout>lime scout>lime scout>lime scout>lime scout>lime scout>lime scout>lime scout>lime scout>lime scout>lime scout>lime scout>lime scout>lime scout>lime scout>lime scout>lime scout>lime scout>lime scout>lime scout>lime scout>lime scout>lime scout>lime scout>lime scout>lime scout>lime scout

Uh oh... valve is actually doing stuff. Does this mean?

It's coming?
Nah, they just figured out how to ship map updates.

>lime scout
>lime scout
>lime scout>lime scout>lime scout>lime scout>lime scout>lime scout>lime scout>lime scout>lime scout>lime scout>lime scout>lime scout>lime scout>lime scout>lime scout>lime scout>lime scout>lime scout>lime scout>lime scout>lime scout>lime scout>lime scout>lime scout>lime scout>lime scout>lime scout>lime scout>lime scout>lime scout>lime scout>lime scout>lime scout>lime scout>lime scout

>lime scout
one combo i thought looked really good was a lime fast learner, black ballcap and white summer shades. you'd ink it would look wierd, and it does but its a good, interesting wierd.

speaking of the fast learner, I wonder how tommy feels about making an item that almost every scout owns and wears.

one combo i thought looked really good was a lime fast learner, black ballcap and white summer shades. you'd ink it would look wierd, and it does but its a good, interesting wierd.

I'm not sure why TFMV is rendering lime like mint but it looks a hell of a lot better than it would otherwise

You'd be better off leaving it white or using a team paint

The item combo itself is great

the only good use of lime is for whiskered gentleman so people will notice it on my pyro more

because that is the only reason i have the whiskered gentleman, seriously

the only good use of lime is for whiskered gentleman so people will notice it on my pyro more

because that is the only reason i have the whiskered gentleman, seriously

ahem excuse me