Poll

HOW'S THE INFERNO?

IT'S FIRE
79 (69.3%)
IT'S A DUMPSTER FIRE
35 (30.7%)

Total Members Voted: 114

Author Topic: Team Fortress 2 Megatopic + Trade: SCREAM FORTRESS? MORE LIKE JUNGLE INFERNO!  (Read 2473780 times)

how do I make profit

I really want a medic unusual :(
u must become the jaws

how do I make profit

I really want a medic unusual :(

Sharking, duh.

Just start buying some keys and unboxing. If you get high priced stranges and parts, sell em.

Sharking, duh.

Just start buying some keys and unboxing. If you get high priced stranges and parts, sell em.
I've already spent probs twice I paid for the game

I don't wanna spend any more

Never mind, someone showed me it was a lower price and got it first.
« Last Edit: August 09, 2013, 11:09:14 AM by Grassy »

Meh I'd only offer 1.33 ref for that hat if I was interested.

or I'd buy it from Scrap.tf for 1.22 ref

My goal for the next few weeks / months is to craft every craftable reskin weapon.
Wish me luck.

My goal for the next few weeks / months is to craft every craftable reskin weapon.
Wish me luck.

I tried to get a Freedom Staff/Ham by crafting a Sniper melee since it's the best chance

Crafting server was down at the time but last night the request went through and I got a Shiv

I guess my goal is to craft something with a craft number <100

I tried to get a Freedom Staff/Ham by crafting a Sniper melee since it's the best chance

Crafting server was down at the time but last night the request went through and I got a Shiv
Well I'm mostly trying to get the class specific reskins ( Apoco-fists , Maul , etc.) but I will keep any other generic melee reskins if I manage craft them. Yesterday I actually crafted a Three rune blade on my second try.
Also crafting a class and slot specific weapon costs around 4 scrap to do so you can still get a profit after trying it several times if you manage to craft a more valuable reskin.

I guess my goal is to craft something with a craft number <100
Really not that hard in theory, just wait for a big update where dozens of hats become craftable and if you're quick enough you have a shot at thousands of possible <100 crafts.

In actuality luck is a bitch though. I crafted ~12 times during one major update and got nothing, while my friend got a #4 after just one.

Really not that hard in theory, just wait for a big update where dozens of hats become craftable and if you're quick enough you have a shot at thousands of possible <100 crafts.

In actuality luck is a bitch though. I crafted ~12 times during one major update and got nothing, while my friend got a #4 after just one.
I'm waiting for the new items to go crafteable

And just like that on the second try:

Weird it shows it being for Scout, I guess that's just the default

holla holla at bob77

i need to figure out something new for these guys