Poll

HOW'S THE INFERNO?

IT'S FIRE
79 (69.3%)
IT'S A DUMPSTER FIRE
35 (30.7%)

Total Members Voted: 114

Author Topic: Team Fortress 2 Megatopic + Trade: SCREAM FORTRESS? MORE LIKE JUNGLE INFERNO!  (Read 2473237 times)

guys here's a good strategy that i use.

wear a gibus. because if people think you're bad but you're secretly not bad, you'll have a better chance of killing them. it works all the time for me. if you see a soldier with a gibus the last think you'll be thinking is he can kill you with the market gardener.

and that's what i do. Its genius

wear a gibus. because if people think you're bad but you're secretly not bad, you'll have a better chance of killing them. it works all the time for me. if you see a soldier with a gibus the last think you'll be thinking is he can kill you with the market gardener.

but then it makes medics not want to heal you

and makes spies target you

but then it makes medics not want to heal you

and makes spies target you
i can't even remember the last time i got back stabbed.

medics, heal your team mates. even if they're gibus heavys or gibus soldiers.

i use that strategy because if you see maybe a pyro with a gibus you're probably gonna be thinking he doesn't know where mouse 2 is(i actually use jump as m2)so you just fire rockets at him or pipes but you reflect them. so if you're good at reflecting, try and get people to intimidate you and think you're just a w+m1 pyro who can't reflect.

it's the same thing with soldier, just with rocket jumping. I've actually killed a lot if people this way.

Can confirm this works, no one expects the sniper with a gibus/machina/razorback to be able to quickscope things. That's why I have the GibusMachinaBack loadout onb my 4th loadout slot.

Also, it seems hackusations jump about 40-50% if you're wearing a gibus.

Can confirm this works, no one expects the sniper with a gibus/machina/razorback to be able to quickscope things. That's why I have the GibusMachinaBack loadout onb my 4th loadout slot.

Also, it seems hackusations jump about 40-50% if you're wearing a gibus.

but machina suuuuuucks :(

but machina suuuuuucks :(

Not really imo, i rarely noscope anyways so the no noscoping doesn't bother me, and the tracer only matters if you camp in an area, which you really shouldn't be doing anyways.

And then if you wear an unusual or bills or anything of that variety you become a target D:

And then if you wear an unusual or bills or anything of that variety you become a target D:
ya. the want to take you down because they think you're good. if they don't think they're good they'll sort of just shoot at you without thinking that you have a plan.

ya. the want to take you down because they think you're good. if they don't think they're good they'll sort of just shoot at you without thinking that you have a plan.

Well to be fair in my case if they try to kill me second they either die or get close to it depending on the class and situation.

Well to be fair in my case if they try to kill me second they either die or get close to it depending on the class and situation.
i don't have any of that bills hat, unusuals, maxs severed head. all i have that's.. valuable is a team captain, a rump o lantern, a killer exclusive, a dirty sniper hat(don't really remember the name), strange rocket launcher, strange market gardener. i'm poor, I know. i focus more on the game than trading or buying keys. but that's all I need and want.

i don't have any of that bills hat, unusuals, maxs severed head. all i have that's.. valuable is a team captain, a rump o lantern, a killer exclusive, a dirty sniper hat(don't really remember the name), strange rocket launcher, strange market gardener. i'm poor, I know. i focus more on the game than trading or buying keys. but that's all I need and want.

I traded a lot, now I just get what I want that are stranges for classes I use, for example I have full strange sets of Scout(stock), Soldier(stock+escape plan), Pyro(Degreaser,Axtinguisher+shotgun), Demoman (Eyelander,Targe n Charge, Sticky Launcher, Loch n Load), Spy (SF Amby, knife, invis watch. Not sapper because it's not worth trying to get a ton of keys just for a sapper), all that I need now at some point is a strange sniper rifle because I have jarate and bushwacka already and I'll have stuff for every class I play.

I have to question the drop system

I played for hours today and I haven't gotten anything

But 2 days ago I kept finding mini guns for playing 2 hours

I have to question the drop system

I played for hours today and I haven't gotten anything

But 2 days ago I kept finding mini guns for playing 2 hours
here's something i don't understand about the drop system:

what used to happen was i'd trade for some weapon i'd wanted for a while just hasn't gotten around to trading for it. then like an hour later i'd find the same weapon.

also, once i found a killer exclusive in a drop.

I enjoy hats more than the game

It's satire that has become reality