Poll

HOW'S THE INFERNO?

IT'S FIRE
79 (69.3%)
IT'S A DUMPSTER FIRE
35 (30.7%)

Total Members Voted: 114

Author Topic: Team Fortress 2 Megatopic + Trade: SCREAM FORTRESS? MORE LIKE JUNGLE INFERNO!  (Read 2473090 times)

snipperino
Maybe in lower level 6s, a la UGC, pyro would work okay. There's a few posts and threads on SPUF and the tf2 reddit (here have one that talks about a ugc plat team that ran a full time Pyro) as to why it's not the best idea against better players.
Most posts I've seen cite a lack of mobility as the problem. Sure that doesn't sound too bad, but it means your team will be a player down at mid until you arrive, and you won't be able to take high ground or rotate positions with your team nearly as well as a Scout or Soldier could.

I also wouldn't say that pyro absolutely counters the other classes; a Scout can flank him, reflects on jumping Soldiers aren't always reliable, and Demomen will simply airburst their stickybombs in your face.
of course I don't have 6s experience myself, but since I'm kind of a pyro main at this point I've looked into this a bit on my own.

Even if the reserve shooter was the only problem, it's just not a fun weapon to fight against. It punishes scouts and soldiers for jumping, and Pyro doesn't even have to try to get minicrits with it.

excuse me for the rant these posts were bothering me

Reserve shooter for pyro should honeslty be changed because being tossed into the air only to get two shotted by a pyro from a medium distance really sucks and is unfair.

Reserve shooter for pyro should honeslty be changed because being tossed into the air only to get two shotted by a pyro from a medium distance really sucks and is unfair.

Eh, I've had way more problems with pyros using the flareguns.

How about rather than a clip reduction make it a slightly slower firing rate?

Yeah, thatd definitely be good.
then you cant die from the pyro basically airblasting you once.

UFOCKINWOT
https://wiki.teamfortress.com/wiki/Main_menu#Update-specific_class_images

Apparently Mr. Mundee's  Wild Ride has a glitch in the SFM where the Sniper's left leg shows through the ostrich and Valve didn't bother with hiding that in the Sniper's image
« Last Edit: November 05, 2014, 05:21:06 PM by Masterlegodude »

i got 2 hat drops in one day am i cool or what

Hey!  I decide to crawl back to the Blockland forums because I'm looking for a Hundkopf, but don't even begin to know where to look or what I might be able to get it for... I've got  14 crates, a robo crate, a Mann Co. Supply Munitions Crate, 3 scrap, and a bunch of assorted weapons, but that's about it. I'm guessing that's not worth much, but I honestly don't know...  :/  So, if someone could offer me some help or advice, that's be awesome.

Hey!  I decide to crawl back to the Blockland forums because I'm looking for a Hundkopf, but don't even begin to know where to look or what I might be able to get it for... I've got  14 crates, a robo crate, a Mann Co. Supply Munitions Crate, 3 scrap, and a bunch of assorted weapons, but that's about it. I'm guessing that's not worth much, but I honestly don't know...  :/  So, if someone could offer me some help or advice, that's be awesome.

Well, the Hundkopf is 1 key and what you have is maybe a ref if you have a bunch of weapons.
Keys right now are 10 ref.
Just to be blunt, the crates are useless unless you got some very sought after ones, which i doubt, and weapons don't sell for much.

Well, the Hundkopf is 1 key and what you have is maybe a ref if you have a bunch of weapons.
Keys right now are 10 ref.
Just to be blunt, the crates are useless unless you got some very sought after ones, which i doubt, and weapons don't sell for much.

Got it.  Thanks.

There were some fixing yesterday
Fixed a client crash related to the main menu
Fixed players not creating gibs when they are killed
Fixed player glow effects not drawing correctly
Fixed the Rescue Ranger being able pick-up buildings through walls
Fixed map-placed buildings being removed from the map during a round restart
Fixed sentry guns having ammo if they finished building after a Merasmus curse had started
Fixed Engineers being able to pick-up buildings during Merasmus's third-person curses
Updated the string used to display the kill stat for the Strange Horseless Headless Horseman's Headtaker

Honestly I'd prefer if airblast itself was addressed before the RS was

easily applied prebaked knockback is a no-no