Team Fortress 2 Megatopic + Trade: SCREAM FORTRESS? MORE LIKE JUNGLE INFERNO!

Poll

HOW'S THE INFERNO?

IT'S FIRE
79 (69.3%)
IT'S A DUMPSTER FIRE
35 (30.7%)

Total Members Voted: 114

Author Topic: Team Fortress 2 Megatopic + Trade: SCREAM FORTRESS? MORE LIKE JUNGLE INFERNO!  (Read 2434444 times)

did we get any new weapons

did we get any new weapons
not since Love and War (or the halloween update if reskins count)

I'm seriously considering getting an australium medigun

does anyone here own an australium item?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MwxgbR8zUfI

this would be a cool new watch

"NOW THE SPIES ARE OVER THERE"

considering buds are so low, do you think it would be smart to buy them now? or is their value just fluctuating with the key?

considering buds are so low, do you think it would be smart to buy them now? or is their value just fluctuating with the key?
I thought they're at a constant dropping rate. I'm not sure why either. Does it have to do with the metal dropping?

So bp.tf now tells you how you rank with other players in terms of backpack worth

And before you ask, #1 has 1,841.3 buds worth of stuff

It also doesn't seem to display custom item names & descriptions anymore for some reason?

When I get killed by a single arrow after taking pipes, rockets, shotguns to the face, miniguns, and other crap in one life.

Some young man called me a hacker today and tried to get me kicked when I put an arrow through his head while he was taking Bonk

It appears that, as with many multiplayer games, not understanding game mechanics is once again a top reason for incorrect hacking accusations
« Last Edit: December 07, 2014, 04:31:35 PM by Regulith »

You ever just waste 7 refined to make a stupid joke

I know I do

i was gonna say eh but then i re-read "lengthens a man's cloak" and my hat's are off to you sir

anyone wanna donate to my strange festive medigun fund?

so far I've got 9 keys out of my (assumed) 30!