Team Fortress 2 Megatopic + Trade: SCREAM FORTRESS? MORE LIKE JUNGLE INFERNO!

Poll

HOW'S THE INFERNO?

IT'S FIRE
79 (69.3%)
IT'S A DUMPSTER FIRE
35 (30.7%)

Total Members Voted: 114

Author Topic: Team Fortress 2 Megatopic + Trade: SCREAM FORTRESS? MORE LIKE JUNGLE INFERNO!  (Read 2434316 times)

oh I never watched enough to hear sax guy

rip

ftfy
A metalgun that gives no health at all would break the medic IMO.

well it gives health too of course

the ubers would be like the vaccinator

could give ammo only at full health, and have reduced uber and heal rates. then metal when ubering.

widowmaker/short circuit pocket incoming

I have a pretty cool medigun idea:

-25% heal rate
-25% overheal
-1 health regen on wearer
-25% ubercharge build rate
+30% of damage dealt by patient is returned to medic's health
on ubercharge: 75% damage dealt by patient is returned as health for both the medic and patient

it pretty much rewards medics and their partners for dealing high amounts of damage and would be great for killing large groups. it also makes it difficult to whittle down a medics hp by throwing yourself at him, though he is still very easily taken out by any 1 hit kill weps.

I have a pretty cool medigun idea:

-25% heal rate
-25% overheal
-1 health regen on wearer
-25% ubercharge build rate
+30% of damage dealt by patient is returned to medic's health
on ubercharge: 75% damage dealt by patient is returned as health for both the medic and patient

it pretty much rewards medics and their partners for dealing high amounts of damage and would be great for killing large groups. it also makes it difficult to whittle down a medics hp by throwing yourself at him, though he is still very easily taken out by any 1 hit kill weps.
The Pocket Pyro

The Pocket Pyro
Pyro's afterburn would still be only like 1 hp per fire tick though, and a medic running in with a pyro to get close can very easily be killed.

besides, maybe it'll teach friendly pyros to extinguish teammates.

To be honest, I think a medigun which removes reload upon ubercharge would be neat, although I dunno how it could be balanced to avoid soldier/demo explosive spam.

Soda popper is definitely annoying if you utilize the one weakness of nearly every tf2 player: looking up.

Like seriously, I'm considering a strategy of basically charge at my opponent, jump over their head to confuse them, and then shoot them point black while they're confused.

Soda popper is definitely annoying if you utilize the one weakness of nearly every tf2 player: looking up.

Like seriously, I'm considering a strategy of basically charge at my opponent, jump over their head to confuse them, and then shoot them point black while they're confused.

See that's why it was hilarious. I wasn't doing that, in a perfect world you can easily kill Scattergun Scouts since you get your shots out faster, I was dominating 3 or 4 scouts in that picture because oddly enough, I barely missed a shot that round. Honestly if you can aim well and get meatshots often, it's almost a straight upgrade.

To be honest, I think a medigun which removes reload upon ubercharge would be neat, although I dunno how it could be balanced to avoid soldier/demo explosive spam.
i agree, it sounds neat

-snip-
why is your fov so insanely high holy stuff I would never be able to deal with a fov like that

why is your fov so insanely high holy stuff I would never be able to deal with a fov like that
that fov is low. you can still see the scouts arms

that fov is low. you can still see the scouts arms
I'm pretty sure the lower the fov is, the closer the image is being projected

at this point i just turn viewmodels off for the scatterguns
being able to see is nice