Team Fortress 2 Megatopic + Trade: SCREAM FORTRESS? MORE LIKE JUNGLE INFERNO!

Poll

HOW'S THE INFERNO?

IT'S FIRE
79 (69.3%)
IT'S A DUMPSTER FIRE
35 (30.7%)

Total Members Voted: 114

Author Topic: Team Fortress 2 Megatopic + Trade: SCREAM FORTRESS? MORE LIKE JUNGLE INFERNO!  (Read 2348921 times)

man how do people even play spy
here's a tip: remember, you aren't fighting against npcs. they have brains, and they have ears; you cant just decloak behind a fence and wonder why everybody saw you
also stay cloaked as much as possible, nobody falls for disguises anymore; you should only be uncloaked when trying to attack somebody.

yep i definitely get that, but i could just be not applying it enough

well you gotta remember that not only are they human, they have human brains lol
you can't fool a machine, if it sees you it's gonna aim at you wherever you are, but you can totally trick a real person.

My favorite appliance of a disguise was when my friend played as a GRU-Chocolate exploit heavy. I disguised as a friendly heavy and stopped the intel from running away because he thought I was also a 20k health heavy.

forget this game and forget you if you play it

dood you seriously dropin the f bomb on me now? mad disrespect smh

haha sory I had a bit of an angy moment :)

Revolver Ocelot

man how do people even play spy
i rly like spy but i just can't seem to do much right usually and even when i know exactly what to do, i get incredibly unlucky and can't do it. i can sometimes sap a nest and shoot the engie or get like a single backstab before immediately dying but that's about all i can seem to do, but most of the time i can't even do either of them :( i try looking for opportunities but it just feels like they suddenly become omniscient right before i strike lol
i have mad respect for people who can do spy well cus i just suck with himlmao
A big part of spy in my eyes is exploiting the weird hitbox for backstabs, and stairs. If people chase you down a play you can do is run up a stair case and jump behind them and back stab, or do a sort of juke in close quarters until you are able to backstab them except in the face or in the side. It's kindof funny

haha sory I had a bit of an angy moment :)
when u get killed by a pyro and he says fiddle dee dee in chat and u go ape