Author Topic: We need more pirate games. Where are pirate games.  (Read 2303 times)

I want pirate games. Suggest pirate games. Yarr.

Pirate DM.
It's a great gamemode.

pirates vs vikings vs knights is free source engine game i  think

I would just love a pirate themed game where instead of starting out as pirates, you begin by being a fresh new captain who is tasked with hiring shipmates, buying supplies and then a boat.

The main thing would be that you control how your fleet ends up. Things you do reflect upon your shipmates and you have to manage supplies and repairs.

Also there would be things where you could manage the politics of being a captain and stuff like that.

And your actions would shape your fleet, like say doing a bunch of bad things (stealing and murdering) would in turn make your crew a pirate crew and stuff like that.

pirates of the carribean online

I would just love a pirate themed game where instead of starting out as pirates, you begin by being a fresh new captain who is tasked with hiring shipmates, buying supplies and then a boat.

The main thing would be that you control how your fleet ends up. Things you do reflect upon your shipmates and you have to manage supplies and repairs.

Also there would be things where you could manage the politics of being a captain and stuff like that.

And your actions would shape your fleet, like say doing a bunch of bad things (stealing and murdering) would in turn make your crew a pirate crew and stuff like that.

i'd like this, but the ability to be a crewmember would be nice
and mutiny

i still want robot pirate island though

Space Pirates and Zombies

If you have a Wii, you can get Zack and Wiki. It's a puzzle game that's supposed to be really good.

Sid Meyer made a game like this.