Author Topic: Jasa and Furdle's CRP (+ CrazyCrypt)  (Read 2628 times)

Okay, so I went to their CRP server, and I was mining ores and cutting down trees, while in 10 or 15 minute increments collected around $220 of ores. During this, CrazyCrypt was sniping random people:

As I went to deposit them, I cashed them all in and was going to go to the bank, but as soon as I sold them all, Furdle points a gun at me and kills me:

So I respawn and ask him why he did that. He then responded that "Killing laborers isn't against the rules". Yeah, so it's now a "kill laborers, get cash, buy guns, repeat" RP. Great. "Sord(###)" then kills Furdle and takes the money he took from me and jails Furdle for two ticks. I ask Sord to give me the money that Furdle took from me. He then doesn't respond. May I remind you that Furdle is the Co-Host of this GREAT server. [sarcasm]All in all, This server is great experience, and their admins and rules are top-notch.[/sarcasm]

Server sucks, and the build isn't his.

It's not the best server you can go to, bud, a multitude of standardized rules for City RPGs are not enforced there.

This kind of thing always seems to happen in City RPGs. They're running great, but then everything starts to go downhill. In the end, most of these servers become random deathmatches.

I'm not entirely sure why Furdle even has admin. He doesn't save bricks, when a player asks for help he either gives them a sarcastic answer or ignores them, the only thing he does is build, abuse, and DM.

I'm not entirely sure why Furdle even has admin. He doesn't save bricks, when a player asks for help he either gives them a sarcastic answer or ignores them, the only thing he does is build, abuse, and DM.

there's this thing called being the host of the server

i'm eerily reminded of hankyje

Entire server is unrealistic and dumb.

I see Furdle having the same incident as he did in Wink's, here on this server. You know, where he badmined, got banned, came back using another key, then pissed everyone off.

it was havok when i joined the server, i left cus i knew it was gona turn dramatistic

badmins all around not fun

I had a pair of skis and it ran over 5 people in one run then I got jailed later.

I went on the server, went labouring while an admin messed about with the environment, cashed in my earnings and promptly had all of it stolen in ten seconds by a pickpocket.
As you can imagine, I left the server pretty loving quickly after that

I went on the server, went labouring while an admin messed about with the environment, cashed in my earnings and promptly had all of it stolen in ten seconds by a pickpocket.
As you can imagine, I left the server pretty loving quickly after that
Kill them with the hammer and steal it back.