Author Topic: Hi im kinda new maybe  (Read 17539 times)

^This boy speaks the truth. Edit: New page, fck.

they will never stop until you give them pictures, they may even deny your existence "pics or you didn't happen"
He speaks the truth.

I'm 12! =D If you go in off topic and go into the thread  "Post real life pictures of yourself" My pictures there!. I have long hair though.

....I R 16.  God, why am I still in these forums...
Yeah, the "Pics of Self" thread is in Off-Topic.  It's not creepy or weird to post a pic of yourself, really.  Actually, seeing some of these clowns IRL has made me feel a little better about myself.

what rules?

and pics are bad. i dont need a bunch of 12 year olds .........
HEY! I'm 14 :o Btw, never give real gender and age online unless you are talking directly to someone, at which case you can control who knows the information better. I don't care if people know my age and gender because they won't obsess over it like they will with a 21 year old girl :o

lol im fine with not existing.
ill let any actuall friends see some pictures. but i dont think its a good idea to post pictures on the webs.
thats how naive little girls get raped in malls.
similar to how you can get pregnant holding hands.

...Rest assured, no 12 year olds are raping you because you posted a pic in here.  But do whatever you want. 

I mean, Kitty didn't get raped. did she?

ill let any actuall friends see some pictures. but i dont think its a good idea to post pictures on the webs.
similar to how you can get pregnant holding hands
O O
             What the panda.

Oh, lawd, didn't parents give you that talk yet?

similar to how you can get pregnant holding hands.
Nah, posting images of yourself won't get you raped. You should protect your IP, though, as people can use stuff on it to find where you live, and some can get exactly where you live :O

THis topic is too active, every time I try to psot like 2 posts have already popped up...getting annoying

no seriously. the reason i cant post a picture is because apparently some of you would know who my friend is in this community by seeing them. that for some reason is very serious about keeping some anonymity.

i know i dont understand. but i got a free game key and its small price to pay really.

I smell drama.

Edit: wait...if you take a picture of yourself, we'll know what your FRIEND looks like?  I do believe you've just been caught with a very pathetic lie.

You are saying you don't have any pictures without him? Just post one without him...

I don't see how we would be able to figure out who gave you the game by seeing a picture of you, that logic makes no sense, it's practically anti logic. but whatever.

Conclusion: Cookie's a guy.  A guy we probably should know.

Ninja, shhh, if you become mean she'll never post them ;)