Author Topic: Hi im kinda new maybe  (Read 17545 times)

A guy would Google images of a girl and post them, not refuse to post anything.

Holy crap, you might have a point.

is it that hard to believe a girl would play this game?

i dont mind what you say though, your blackmail that i MUST be a guy because i refuse to flaunt my pictures on the internet isnt going to work.
You never know if you really are. You could just steal a fake picture to post anyways. A lot of people lie on the interwebs.
You'll probably get assassinated if you show a picture of that guy you were talking about maybe. Is that the reason?
XD. Moved to drama. XD
« Last Edit: August 16, 2007, 01:29:36 AM by Azerath »

You're an idiot.  That's ONE of the reasons, yes.  And Prophet made an excellent observation concerning cookie's refusal to post pics.

EDIT: LOL DRAMA This is just sad now.  But there's nothing else to do at 2:30 in the morning.

welcome to the forums cookie
and who are you calling a nerd?
seriously thats not a way to make an introduction...
but still im looking foward to playing blockland with you :D

if i was a guy this wouldnt be in drama :(

yeah im glad to meet you guys. the game might be more fun if i see the same people more often. i got use to playing lan games with my friend.

I had the idea before him. He just posted it before me. (The, she could just steal a picture idea)

no it's because of all the drama it's created is why it's in drama

and who are you calling a nerd?

Like we aren't.

seriously thats not a way to make an introduction...
but still im looking foward to playing blockland with you :D

"I'm upset that you insulted me, but I will be more than happy to accept any interaction with you as fap material."

my god woman. you managed to drag this into drama this quick.

just tell them your a fat chick with 1 leg. then you can be "one of the guys" and hang in the forums

When Cookie emailed me, her email was Bisjac, she claims it was just cause she was using his email and forgot to change emails when she emailed me, but... Meh.

just tell them your a fat chick with 1 leg. then you can be "one of the guys" and hang in the forums
If she told us that, we wouldn't believe her.

No love for the fat chicks?

When Cookie emailed me, her email was Bisjac, she claims it was just cause she was using his email and forgot to change emails when she emailed me, but... Meh.
...Pwn'd At least we know who "cookie" is now.  Srsly, 21, and "she" still can't capitalize the beginnings of "her" sentences?

So is Bisjac the super secret person who's identity is meant to be kept secret for reasons unknown?