Author Topic: tkepahama - Horrible negativity.  (Read 881 times)

aaaand this has to stop.
For the majority of this guys existence in this forums, this has been the deal. Usually starting out as some smug remark of his, he starts an argument that would presumably carry on for pages. And the catch is, he doesn't have to act this way. Instead of frustrating people, he could just make a nice comment that people can enjoy. Yet, he has always done the opposite. Some examples below.

Because I've only heard it, never looked up it's definition, or where it came from.  I haven't even seen it in my school books.

And why the forget does it matter?
Mind your own business instead of implying I'm stupid for not knowing something about one simple word.
I was only told that a while ago from a cousin that was religious, I didn't loving know sorry, calm your balls.
>assuming that I was scared just because I posted to point out that I stated that what I said was sarcasm
Yeah, perfect logic there.
You obviously didn't get my point and stop assuming stuff. And really, stop throwing that stuff at me, I know how this loving forum works and stop acting like I don't know anything.

You apparently can't handle sarcasm and I was just stating something and then you start yelling at me like I'm pathetic as forget.So? Doesn't mean you have to post about it.
Lol OP needs to suck it up and deal with the fact that this topic won't change a thing, complaining won't help.

People BUILD their TDM's, and you have no say in what they want to do, and it doesn't change the game in any way.

Just another complaint topic about servers.

Stop your bitching and get the forget over it.

That's all the posts I'll be quoting for now. Take a look at his profile for more.

46 views and only one post?

agreed. He's very annoying

I've never really seen him posting anything good honestly.

Lol OP needs to suck it up and deal with the fact that this topic won't change a thing, complaining won't help.

People BUILD their TDM's, and you have no say in what they want to do, and it doesn't change the game in any way.

Just another complaint topic about servers.

Stop your bitching and get the forget over it.

Am I the only one who found that last sentence ironic?

No.

I found it very hypocritical.

tkepahama (Lt.Jamerjaman) is a good friend of mine in-game.
He might act like a douche sometimes but he isn't bad.

He gets angry too easily.

In general he ticks me off anyway. He's always angry as if he's ripped his ass hairs out again or something.