Author Topic: a pushing door?  (Read 2743 times)

walk into the door and push it and it moves but on an axis so you dont push it off its base..... and some type of lock would be nice i dont need a lock tho it wold be cool so can anyone do this?

Not possible, can't move a brick AT ALL in it's current state without complications.

well is there a differnt way to make a door that you can walk trough?zackens5 thing didnt work cuz all post were messed up =P
« Last Edit: August 16, 2007, 01:16:27 AM by Rocket man »

Decollision it, I forgot the command to do it, someone else post it.

can you post the command here and tell me how to do it?if you can find it again

can you post the command here and tell me how to do it?if you can find it again
nvm i did a little looking and found this its not a pushing door but its better than nothing =/
"http://www.mediafire.com/?1gy1zc1s2az"

Chaos shall engulf the impatient.
Chaos shall consume those who do not use search button.
Chaos into chaos, night into night, running over us all is a shadow of uncertainty, and yet the shadow itself is unknowing of the problems it causes. Will you try to stop the shadow? or lecture it? Its a shadow. It cant hear you. Shut up.

zackens5 thing didnt work cuz all post were messed up =P

huh? my thing? what my thing?? can you give me a link/picture?

a door that you actually push to open? that might be cool and i have an idea of how i might do it.

Chaos shall engulf the impatient.
Chaos shall consume those who do not use search button.
Chaos into chaos, night into night, running over us all is a shadow of uncertainty, and yet the shadow itself is unknowing of the problems it causes. Will you try to stop the shadow? or lecture it? Its a shadow. It cant hear you. Shut up.
you shoudl write music

make it a vehicle that is mounted to a brick then put your weapon away and click to push it open.